I look into the future

jRuutu

Season 56 is not far away and what better way to go towards it than setting some personal goals and at the same time try to predict what will happen during the year!? As you maybe know, I´m playing in Quebec and now when I´m looking at the roster, it´s quite hard to predict what kind of season I will have on a personal level, will I score a lot or shit loads of points, will I keep dropping the gloves often or just sometimes? Do I take over 100 or 200 penalty minutes? Important questions when setting personal goals.

If we play as well as I know we can, I reckon this will be the best year in my career when it comes down to points, could even get close to the magical 100 point mark, that would awesome for a defender, but in a lame way, I will only set the traditional: Better than last year and I´m happy to be my goal for season 56.

For the whole team I´m predicting a great year, got quality players in all areas of the ice and now that Maximoff joined the team, we got one hell of a powerplay. That is all I have to say today, to summarize it little bit, Quebec will win, you will lose.

27 minutes ago, KGR said:

Don't forget the :hel:hoisting the :1st:

The only thing :hel:will do is losing players, starting from Sami Zayn now. 

27 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

after Davos goes to the EU final

where they gonna lose to Riga. 

This just in:

Weather is going to be extra hot during VHL finals, so players from following teams be prepared:

Calgary

New York

Seattle

Toronto

Cologne

Davos

Helsinki

Riga

Stockholm

sunscreen%20explained%20image_300w.jpg

Nothing worse than getting your skin burned just because you did not use sun screen when taking it easy at the beach.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

This just in:

Weather is going to be extra hot during VHL finals, so players from following teams be prepared:

Calgary

New York

Seattle

Toronto

Cologne

Davos

Helsinki

Riga

Stockholm

sunscreen%20explained%20image_300w.jpg

Nothing worse than getting your skin burned just because you did not use sun screen when taking it easy at the beach.

Team missing: Quebec, because they just take it like the bitches they are.

Just now, KGR said:

So you are going to watch our parade from your couches too?

Maybe if it´s not on at the same time as ours? What are you parading for? To raise awarness about body odor?

17 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Maybe if it´s not on at the same time as ours? What are you parading for? To raise awarness about body odor?

Nah, this thing called the Continental Cup. You parading gay rights, because if so, I think it's a worthy cause.

2 minutes ago, KGR said:

Nah, this thing called the Continental Cup. You parading gay rights, because if so, I think it's a worthy cause.

You just lost your spot in the sun screen group that is in charge of making sure everybody from Meute is well covered against sun damage in our cup parade :(

Edited by jRuutu

1 minute ago, KGR said:

:thedonald:

Here is a good luck goat for you guys in Helsinki

:th_goat:

I will head off to dream about the future even more, will report back tomorrow if It´s revealed to me how many games it takes for Quebec to secure the cup win in the finals, my guess is 4, but we will see!

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Here is a good luck goat for you guys in Helsinki

:th_goat:

I will head off to dream about the future even more, will report back tomorrow if It´s revealed to me how many games it takes for Quebec to secure the cup win in the finals, my guess is 4, but we will see!

Nice image of Astrid Moon.