Beketov CoDCast #60

Beketov

• Commissioner

Sorry for the wait while it processes. As I mentioned in the episode I need to leave like right now so I can’t wait for processing. My 1 question this week (thanks @der meister) was fittingly solo as it matches the 1 gun I have left to finish for Black Sky. Sadly I did not finish that gun (yet, I’m SO CLOSE) but I did answer the question as well as ramble a bit about @boubabi’s new skin, @Smarch’s new job and the Helsinki Titans / league parity in general right now. So it’s a bit of a shorter one but I hope it entertains.

yes, the base used was blackout, because the skin I was working on got fucked over the 4.2 IP board update, which had even more frustrating thing about the banner position and such. there was some nice thing added to the new supposed skin, but fitting the banner was near impossible.

And considering how people are bugging over the banner placement, it would have been worst 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, boubabi said:

yes, the base used was blackout, because the skin I was working on got fucked over the 4.2 IP board update, which had even more frustrating thing about the banner position and such. there was some nice thing added to the new supposed skin, but fitting the banner was near impossible.

And considering how people are bugging over the banner placement, it would have been worst 

Banner looks great on mobile for what it's worth.