New Skin available

boubabi

Called 10th Years. It's a dark theme. I feel like it's a pretty clean skin. The 4.2 update fucked me up a bit, because they changed major things in the skin we bought (the icy one) so I had to delete it and start over.

Not 100% done, as I want to fix some other shits, but they are minor. Mobile should also be fixed, as their was some compatibility issues with some other skins, so now the graphics that I've done for the desktop version won't necessarily appear in the mobile version, as they weren't optimal.  

The breadcrumbs (where we had the shortcuts for the index isn't there anymore, but I'll likely just replace the team logos by some index shortcuts, as they are more useful.

If you don't like it, let me know why...or just don't use it

the eum, copy and paste error (which results pictures to be pasted twice, or something like that) is an error from ip board, so this should be fix soon, I guess. If not, I'll take a look at the coding for the editor.

Also, if you see an odd color somewhere, or something weird, do a print screen and show it to me plz, it will help me 

• Smarch pinned this topic
  • Commissioner

ypUCpJn.png

Is the banner supposed to look like this or am I crazy? Seems like it should logically be centred or something.

Also, on the headers, I think grammatically it should be "10 Year Anniversary” not years.

Edited by Beketov

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

ypUCpJn.png

Is the banner supposed to look like this or am I crazy? Seems like it should logically be centred or something.

Also, on the headers, I think grammatically it should be "10 Year Anniversary” not years.

I think it's more that the dope background that he has the Logo on doesn't extend all the way to the top of the whole site. So it doesn't look centered or right because of that. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I think it's more that the dope background that he has the Logo on doesn't extend all the way to the top of the whole site. So it doesn't look centered or right because of that. 

From my historical knowledge of graphics... set the header background on the CSS to a certain grey-ish hex code, and then edit the banner PSD to have the left and right side blend to that certain hex, then center the graphic?

@boubabi?

yes and no

since the eum site witdh is responsive, the part where you see the icon + create, the notifications and etc fucks with the div section of the banner and I have a hard time to center it with my minimal knowledge that I have in the matter 

Edited by boubabi

29 minutes ago, boubabi said:

yes and no

since the eum site witdh is responsive, the part where you see the icon + create, the notifications and etc fucks with the div section of the banner and I have a hard time to center it with my minimal knowledge that I have in the matter 

Can't you go to the layer or class above that? Surely some layer or class above that has to contain the shit on the top right that fucks with it, as a higher-class header would have the true 100% width... I don't know, I could be talking out of my ass, haven't approached this stuff in a long time

12 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Can't you go to the layer or class above that? Surely some layer or class above that has to contain the shit on the top right that fucks with it, as a higher-class header would have the true 100% width... I don't know, I could be talking out of my ass, haven't approached this stuff in a long time

if you are on google chrome, just try it with the console, you'll understand what I mean

• Will unpinned this topic