Niko/Jones Agencies closing in on 300

TurnDaddy

461464868.jpg

300. It's not a relatively large number, but it's not necessarily a small one either, but to Niko Bogdonavic and Jones Agencies, it's a number that is a milestone. Some may scoff at thinking only 300 practice hours is considered a milestone, but it's seventy-five percent of the way to where Jones Agenencies last player, Tony Stark, ended his career. Coming back from such a long hiatus Jones and Niko didn't know what to expect from what the league could offer them, so instead of setting these huge goals that may end up being unrealistic, the duo sat down and laid out a set of smaller, more obtainable achievements along the way to obtaining the big ones. 300 was one of those smaller achievements. After tonight's practice Niko will be sitting at 293 practice hours. The goal is well within reach. "It's nice to have set these goals and we are seeing Niko break down the walls and move onto the next one." Mister Jones said "We didn't know what to expect, but Niko is fully invested in his career at this point and I think his body of work speaks for itself. He's been a fighter. He will continue to be a fighter. Riga drafted a blossoming superstar and the rest of the league is officially on notice." When asked about the 300 hour milestone, Niko seemed very pleased with the upcoming achievement. "300 may be small to some, but it's huge to someone like me. I grew up loving Hockey, but always knew that my career would hit a wall someday as the avenues to the majors are very small in Serbia. The VHL gave me a chance to showcase my talents and I am not letting any one down any time soon. 300 is just one small step on my journey to becoming a hall of famer. I am very much looking forward to joining my teammates in Riga for our first practice together." Currently Bogdonavic is busy with the World Juniors World Cup, playing for Team Europe, but soon he will get his wish to meet his new teammates on the ice for the first time next week. 

"Niko has been an exceptional young man and I am blessed to be working with him each and every day along the way on his journey. I knew we had seen something special when we scouted him and I'm pleased we have been able to open these outlets for him that may have otherwise been unavailable." Mister Jones said "Its been a great time and I know this kid won't be letting up anytime soon. The world is his for the taking and he's going to take it by storm."