YOU ROCK

Phil

Hey guys!!

It's been a long long time since I wrote one of these! So those that are online right now are getting some love!!

@boubabi : your sigs are dope and I miss your live sig maker streams. Big ups to you. 

@Bushito : glad to see you GMing again! Like you've already said, Davos and Seattle you managed to get Cups in.. so it's only logical to assume you'll be able to bring Stockholm a Cup.. but before that happens, be a doll and move it back to Vasteras please

@DollarAndADream : ohai. It's been a while dude. I loved our days together in Toronto. Those were awesome. Some of the best. Good luck. The Cool Motherfuckers Club is in good hands. 

@Mr.Baller : you've basically been in Calgary forever. I've never been on Calgary and so it's like we've basically never met. So hai. I'm Phil. You'll get to know me as the random old member that likes to tag random people for random reasons. Also you rock. 

@Smarch : when you coming back to Toronto to see me again mate? I have a hankering for more Chinese buffet. Also, you are a cool man so I'd like to see you once more. 

@BOOM : wait.. didn't you quit the VHL? Don't you know you can never quit the VHL? oh right.. I guess that's why you are still here!

@iRockstar : WELCOME BACK!!! I know you got back a while ago, but I've been absent recently. It's really nice to see you around again!!

@KGR : DT stop changing your name goddamit. I can't keep up. Anyway, hit me up if you are ever in Toronto. We can go for a drink or 7. 

So because I've started my new job I'll PROBABLY be coming back to full activity. maybe even start up KnightTime Podcasts again. or because DOOM is an awesome game I may steal @Beketov's idea and do a DOOMcast! on KNIGHTMARE Mode hahahah

Okay. that's it Im out. pce

@ADV - YOU SUCK.

because it's been ages since we've met. And you are legit awesome. Good move with stepping away from responsibility and just trying to enjoy the league. You're a legend and you deserve it. Enjoy the freedom!

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

WHY DOES IT SAY YOU ARE NOT ONLINE!?!?!?!

@CowboyinAmerica - you write some of the most relevant and interesting articles ever made. I can't wait to be back on the same team as you

I think I put it in Anonymous mode for some reason a bit ago and I never log out and am too lazy to change it

Just now, Phil said:

@ADV - YOU SUCK.

because it's been ages since we've met. And you are legit awesome. Good move with stepping away from responsibility and just trying to enjoy the league. You're a legend and you deserve it. Enjoy the freedom!

But....Phil...I'm so close to 1000 wins.

Feeling that itch again :P

Should maybe see a ball game sometime.

1 minute ago, ADV said:

But....Phil...I'm so close to 1000 wins.

Feeling that itch again :P

Should maybe see a ball game sometime.

I just took my woman to her first Jays game with the Dome open.. it was on Sunday.. you know.. the game against the Angels where we were losing 7-1 at the top of the 3rd... 10-4 at the BOTTOM of the NINTH... and we won 10-11!!! 

So yea... The Jays have a perfect record when I go.. so yea let's do it

Just now, Phil said:

I just took my woman to her first Jays game with the Dome open.. it was on Sunday.. you know.. the game against the Angels where we were losing 7-1 at the top of the 3rd... 10-4 at the BOTTOM of the NINTH... and we won 10-11!!! 

So yea... The Jays have a perfect record when I go.. so yea let's do it

Jesus what a game to go too.

My last 3 years, the Jays are 3-11 when I go, so hopefully you'll balance out the luck.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Tyler - you just came online so you get love too.

As you pointed out... the last time we played together... we won a Cup... I expect this time will be no different. Great to see you again!! Let's tear it up! 

giphy.gif

• Commissioner

That moment Phil tags you in a shoutout post and you realize it's just because he wants to steal your idea

imagejpeg