Claimed: Vantage Point - The New Hires!

Advantage

Nice listen, looking forward to your next one.

Sucks how everything went down. Kinda gutted that DeGrath's career is basically down the drain because of the goalie market. I really did think when I signed for the rest of my career, that you would be sticking it out with me, but oh well.

I'm glad you're back with Lane, and hope you enjoy the league again, brotha.

2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Bush was GM of Davos? Must have been a LONG time ago cuz i never had him

He drafted me (Phil Rafter) and the legendary David Smalling ( @Knight) - my younger brother and former Commissioner of the league. Along with @Kyle - us three were the best offensive line the VHL has ever seen. All the while, @Bushito was in net with a badass goalie called Satan

1 minute ago, Phil said:

He drafted me (Phil Rafter) and the legendary David Smalling ( @Knight) - my younger brother and former Commissioner of the league. Along with @Kyle - us three were the best offensive line the VHL has ever seen. All the while, @Bushito was in net with a badass goalie called Satan

I was left with a good amount of picks with that team so it was pretty easy to put together a good team. Seattle was much harder, they had all their own picks and I got one or two extras dumping the leftovers. Both teams won a cup in the end so I am happy with that, disappointed I left right before it happened both times. Stockholm will be the biggest challenge yet. That trade for Gregs player really doesn't look good now but I got a lot of depth picks in next years draft which looks decently deep.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

I was left with a good amount of picks with that team so it was pretty easy to put together a good team. Seattle was much harder, they had all their own picks and I got one or two extras dumping the leftovers. Both teams won a cup in the end so I am happy with that, disappointed I left right before it happened both times. Stockholm will be the biggest challenge yet. That trade for Gregs player really doesn't look good now but I got a lot of depth picks in next years draft which looks decently deep.

You managed to get me in Seattle. Therein lies the key to your Cups ;)

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Beast.

50 minutes ago, STZ said:

Nice listen, looking forward to your next one.

Sucks how everything went down. Kinda gutted that DeGrath's career is basically down the drain because of the goalie market. I really did think when I signed for the rest of my career, that you would be sticking it out with me, but oh well.

I'm glad you're back with Lane, and hope you enjoy the league again, brotha.

I thought so too.

I think just everything caught up to me and that one loss gutted me.

Sorry bout it all man but I'm glad your back.  You should see what you can do about sticking it out with DeGrath...he's an easy HOF.

2 minutes ago, ADV said:

I thought so too.

I think just everything caught up to me and that one loss gutted me.

Sorry bout it all man but I'm glad your back.  You should see what you can do about sticking it out with DeGrath...he's an easy HOF.

And I will do my best to see that his career isn't wasted 

54 minutes ago, STZ said:

Man, if only there was a team whose recent draft pick goalie hasn't been online recently and is looking to be a playoff contender in a season or two :ph34r: :sea: #nottampering

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Vantage Point - The New Hires!