Calgary to Refuse Any Contact With New York's GM

eaglesfan036

Despite our differences in believing in "the process", @Devise and me had a great working relationship when it came to trades. I've made quite a few trades with Devise over the seasons, and our communications have always been clear and efficient. The same cannot be said for New York's current GM. There is a trade soon to be announced where New York will trade away players for 2 1sts. I offered to give 3 1sts for those players, which logically any GM should take. I inquired about this trade days ago, and made the exact same offer this other team was making. I then heard no word from STZ until today, like a day or two later, when I asked what was going on, he said he had deals in place, I offered more and for some odd reason he refused. His lack of logic and communication annoys me to no end and because he has screwed over my team this season Calgary will boycotting any trades with New York until a new GM is in power. 

Just now, punkhippie said:

Don't think NY is trading with Quebec (but don't rule it out) so I guess Maxwell and Sharpe to Davos?!

Just now, punkhippie said:

Don't think NY is trading with Quebec (but don't rule it out) so I guess Maxwell and Sharpe to Davos?!

But then Davos just traded a S57 1st to Helsinki... haven't looked to see what else they have. WHAT A OFFSEASON