VHL Logos Hunt

Smarch

:vhllogo:VHL Logos Hunt:vhllogo:

Image result for scavenger hunt

Here it is boys and girls, the much awaited and highly likely to disappoint VHL Scavanger Hunt is finally here. This edition of the hun is going to be based around out current logos our VHL teams have in the league. With many franchises changing names and logos over the last fifty-five seasons in the league, I thought this would be a good thing to do to highlight our logos from the past and present. So here we go! The Hunt will last until friday, with a different clue and different hidden logo each day. Good luck and please don't hesitate to ask other members for help! Also i apologie in advance for the terrible clues, good god are they bad!                    

*Please send you answers to @VHLScavenger*

*The logos will be found on page one of the thread they are in*

Clue # 1; Day #1

Members of the Calgary Wranglers were spotted heading towards sterlings bank account 

Clue #1, Day #2

I come to the VHL on a bi-annual basis. Last time I was around two hockey powerhouses faced off. 

Clue #1, Day #3

I guess you can call me the "elevator" of the VHL. My job is to lay out the ground RULES for the "ups and downs" of the league. Last time someone used me (S55), some feelings were hurt!

Clue #1, Day #4 Title of the song below. Look some INFORMATION on it  

Clue #1, Day #5

"The people that complain about this hunt can get fucked", is a topic of a thread you might see in THIS FORUM. The opening  post in this thread was from over a year ago and was telling a BLUE TEAM MEMBER HE WAS PINNED. 

4 minutes ago, Smarch said:

He's not running it so you're gonna be fucked

but that means @Higgins would actually do work which never happens. thats why @Will quit because he couldnt handle the workload which is why you were hired so. i mean unless @JardyB10 comes back from doing farm work and being drunk i dont think anyone but you will run this

Just now, TheLastOlympian07 said:

but that means @Higgins would actually do work which never happens. thats why @Will quit because he couldnt handle the workload which is why you were hired so. i mean unless @JardyB10 comes back from doing farm work and being drunk i dont think anyone but you will run this

Hey

I call people out for not doing stuff! That's my job buster.

Just now, Smarch said:

I've hidden a VHL logo that corresponds with the clue at the opening post. Find that logo and send me it's position 

Thank you, I was over here thinking that we had to find the comment.

• Smarch pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Strtlght said:

Are we supposed to send them all at once?

yea I'm curious too. I've sent all three seperate but trying to make sure they've all gotten to the account