VHL 10th Anniversary Banner Competition Winner

Smarch

Although I took this on before I became a blue member, i had always wanted to give a reward to the winners and the others that submitted a banner. So i'm going to abuse my power and annoy and please @Higgins at the same time oddly enough. Also if you haven't submitted your banner yet for a PT, please don't hesitate to take the oppurtunity. 

So congrats to @boubabi for his stunning banner, for this masterpiece please enjoy 3 uncapped TPE on the house. 

l5OMs1B.jpg

On top of that, @Green @solas @der meister @Bushito can take 2 uncapped TPE on the house for the effort in making the other submissions.

Thanks everyone!

• Smarch pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Green said:

And now you tell me. I could have Anderson'd this :P

:th_clooney:

@Smarch, you said for those who haven't had the opportunity to submit a banner as a PT to not hesitate... would this just be any normal PT submission for 6 TPE or would it be for the 2 uncapped TPE that the runner-ups got?

Just a normal PT. 

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

:th_clooney:

@Smarch, you said for those who haven't had the opportunity to submit a banner as a PT to not hesitate... would this just be any normal PT submission for 6 TPE or would it be for the 2 uncapped TPE that the runner-ups got?

Just now, KGR said:

I mean people put in work and it's all just basically a waste of time to them

considering he only got 1 more TPE than others that didn't win, not a waste of time really. Just won't have their work displayed