New Commissioner Alert

Higgins

As you may have noticed the league has been feeling a little neglected lately by the commissioners. A group of members from the BOG have stepped up and been posting items and schedules for the VHL 10th Anniversary. We felt it was necessary to add a new person to the commissioner job as he are heading into the off-season tonight. Last off-season was a little rough around the edges, so you should expect a better off-season this time around. This is the official announcement that Smarch has been added to the VHL commissioner group. I think you are all very familiar with this member and know he has a lot of respect around the league as a long time member and will be able to easily transition to a commissioner role.

In other news;

Off-season starts tonight after Game 7 - Quebec City vs. Helsinki.

I'll sim a maximum of 4 VHLM Finals Games tonight. If needed Game 7 will be tomorrow.

Draft lottery will be live tomorrow on Sunday evening.

A massive forum update will be coming very soon, should provide some cool new features.

:vhllogo:

27 minutes ago, Higgins said:

As you may have noticed the league has been feeling a little neglected lately by the commissioners. A group of members from the BOG have stepped up and been posting items and schedules for the VHL 10th Anniversary. We felt it was necessary to add a new person to the commissioner job as he are heading into the off-season tonight. Last off-season was a little rough around the edges, so you should expect a better off-season this time around. This is the official announcement that Smarch has been added to the VHL commissioner group. I think you are all very familiar with this member and know he has a lot of respect around the league as a long time member and will be able to easily transition to a commissioner role.

In other news;

Off-season starts tonight after Game 7 - Quebec City vs. Helsinki.

I'll sim a maximum of 4 VHLM Finals Games tonight. If needed Game 7 will be tomorrow.

Draft lottery will be live tomorrow on Sunday evening.

A massive forum update will be coming very soon, should provide some cool new features.

:vhllogo:

I'm assuming this is the same update that EFL and SBA just had? It's pretty nice.

Although, it's going to take some getting used to for the new way the LRs are done. Although, it's not a huge issue.

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm assuming this is the same update that EFL and SBA just had? It's pretty nice.

Although, it's going to take some getting used to for the new way the LRs are done. Although, it's not a huge issue.

Hopefully they don't move to clubs.  I don't mind them but I prefer the regular LR format and it can still be done in the new update.

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yep it allows the team GM and other private groups to add their own player into their locker room.

4 hours ago, solas said:

Hopefully they don't move to clubs.  I don't mind them but I prefer the regular LR format and it can still be done in the new update.

Seconding this. The thing I currently dislike the most about the EFL.