Higgins

New Commissioner Alert

Recommended Posts

As you may have noticed the league has been feeling a little neglected lately by the commissioners. A group of members from the BOG have stepped up and been posting items and schedules for the VHL 10th Anniversary. We felt it was necessary to add a new person to the commissioner job as he are heading into the off-season tonight. Last off-season was a little rough around the edges, so you should expect a better off-season this time around. This is the official announcement that Smarch has been added to the VHL commissioner group. I think you are all very familiar with this member and know he has a lot of respect around the league as a long time member and will be able to easily transition to a commissioner role.

 

In other news;

Off-season starts tonight after Game 7 - Quebec City vs. Helsinki.

I'll sim a maximum of 4 VHLM Finals Games tonight. If needed Game 7 will be tomorrow.

Draft lottery will be live tomorrow on Sunday evening.

A massive forum update will be coming very soon, should provide some cool new features.

 

:vhllogo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Higgins said:

As you may have noticed the league has been feeling a little neglected lately by the commissioners. A group of members from the BOG have stepped up and been posting items and schedules for the VHL 10th Anniversary. We felt it was necessary to add a new person to the commissioner job as he are heading into the off-season tonight. Last off-season was a little rough around the edges, so you should expect a better off-season this time around. This is the official announcement that Smarch has been added to the VHL commissioner group. I think you are all very familiar with this member and know he has a lot of respect around the league as a long time member and will be able to easily transition to a commissioner role.

 

In other news;

Off-season starts tonight after Game 7 - Quebec City vs. Helsinki.

I'll sim a maximum of 4 VHLM Finals Games tonight. If needed Game 7 will be tomorrow.

Draft lottery will be live tomorrow on Sunday evening.

A massive forum update will be coming very soon, should provide some cool new features.

 

:vhllogo:

I'm assuming this is the same update that EFL and SBA just had? It's pretty nice.

 

Although, it's going to take some getting used to for the new way the LRs are done. Although, it's not a huge issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm assuming this is the same update that EFL and SBA just had? It's pretty nice.

 

Although, it's going to take some getting used to for the new way the LRs are done. Although, it's not a huge issue.

Hopefully they don't move to clubs.  I don't mind them but I prefer the regular LR format and it can still be done in the new update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm assuming this is the same update that EFL and SBA just had? It's pretty nice.

 

Although, it's going to take some getting used to for the new way the LRs are done. Although, it's not a huge issue.

 

Yep it allows the team GM and other private groups to add their own player into their locker room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Higgins

 

So, after this big update, where did the newest theme go? The blue VHL one with the new logo.

 

it got broken and needs to be fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2017 at 3:29 PM, solas said:

Hopefully they don't move to clubs.  I don't mind them but I prefer the regular LR format and it can still be done in the new update.

Same, not a fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now