Louth 46TPE
Broduer 44TPE
Jones 39TPE
Sztowski 16TPE

Aces updates missing

Oslo missing updates

Johnson 104TPE
Kensignton 42TPE

But ya that one change will make all the difference :/ Oslo is totally getting fuck LMFAO imagine if we actually were updated? Whats that oh like 150+ more TPE were missing. GET THE HELL OVER IT. Theres one game to play, ive seen bigger upsets. 

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

Komarov 25TPE
Gunder 134 TPE
Denning 14TPE
Louth 46TPE
Broduer 44TPE
Jones 39TPE
Sztowski 16TPE

Aces updates missing

Oslo missing updates

Johnson 104TPE
Kensignton 42TPE

But ya that one change will make all the difference :/ Oslo is totally getting fuck LMFAO imagine if we actually were updated? Whats that oh like 150+ more TPE were missing. GET THE HELL OVER IT. Theres one game to play, ive seen bigger upsets. 

If we were all updated we would have won it in 4. Oslo should be counting their lucky stars it even got this far.

20 minutes ago, Tyler said:

If we were all updated we would have won it in 4. Oslo should be counting their lucky stars it even got this far.

All that was added in file before last sim. You lost 6-2

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

Personally, it's not about being updated. Even with 30 TPE, I would have been better than a CPU D-man, and I signed before Szat did, which is why it was confusing that the new signings got added for other teams, but I wasn't added to the sim.

I can understand @Bushito being pissed, especially if it was a commissioner error (Way to go @Frank), because it is an unfair disadvantage to play shorthanded when you've done pretty much everything you were supposed to (except add me to the LR, but that's a different issue :P). I can also understand the sentiment from others saying one player wouldn't make a difference. At the end of the day, you never really know what would have changed. Assuming rosters were as they were supposed to be for Game 1, it's possible either team would already be through to the Finals.

Either way, there's really no right answer, if there's a re-sim and Oslo wins, Vegas will have gripes, and it will probably fuck up the other series and playoff scoring. If there's no re-sim, Oslo clearly has gripes, and they'd continue into the finals if there was a win. Hell, if there's a re-sim with rosters updated, which I'm sure Vegas would push for, then is that fair to the other teams who didn't get updated before the playoffs started?

Whatever decision @Higgins makes, I just hope it comes sooner, rather than later. At this point, getting this series, and then the finals, finished and into the off-season is probably more important than which team is getting screwed worse in this deal.

48 minutes ago, Quik said:

Personally, it's not about being updated. Even with 30 TPE, I would have been better than a CPU D-man, and I signed before Szat did, which is why it was confusing that the new signings got added for other teams, but I wasn't added to the sim.

I can understand @Bushito being pissed, especially if it was a commissioner error (Way to go @Frank), because it is an unfair disadvantage to play shorthanded when you've done pretty much everything you were supposed to (except add me to the LR, but that's a different issue :P). I can also understand the sentiment from others saying one player wouldn't make a difference. At the end of the day, you never really know what would have changed. Assuming rosters were as they were supposed to be for Game 1, it's possible either team would already be through to the Finals.

Either way, there's really no right answer, if there's a re-sim and Oslo wins, Vegas will have gripes, and it will probably fuck up the other series and playoff scoring. If there's no re-sim, Oslo clearly has gripes, and they'd continue into the finals if there was a win. Hell, if there's a re-sim with rosters updated, which I'm sure Vegas would push for, then is that fair to the other teams who didn't get updated before the playoffs started?

Whatever decision @Higgins makes, I just hope it comes sooner, rather than later. At this point, getting this series, and then the finals, finished and into the off-season is probably more important than which team is getting screwed worse in this deal.

A re sim would be a stupid idea. If we re sim this we need to re sim the season 1 finals when Scotty rigged it,. Frank made a mistake. Shit happens. Move on.

and fwiw if they do re sim they re sim it's not a big deal to me, but I feel like it would be illogical to do that. Has a re sim ever happened before?

Edited by Tyler

Lets just sim the game....

whoever wins wins and people will be butthurt on both sides no mater what, its an even series lets not hold anything up.

Edited by Beaviss

26 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Game can't be summed until Johnson is created and I get off work and do lines. If both of those happen tonight so be it, if both happen tomorrow night so be it.

Can't players not be added to teams during playoffs? Pretty sure that was an issue on the SHL.

12 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I love all the attention and controversy the VHLM is getting over the VHL lol. And Bushito so stubborn holding shit up

If the roles were reversed you'd be losing it. What I'm asking for is nothing more than fair play

Edited by Bushito

10 minutes ago, Bushito said:

If the roles were reversed you'd be losing it. What I'm asking for is nothing more than fair play

Wait until you riot over the games you lost earlier after you lose game 7, saying that the most recent loss wouldn't have been series-ending if the previous losses didn't happen, which wouldn't have happened if the "fair play" occurred sooner.

31 minutes ago, Eggy216 said:

Can't players not be added to teams during playoffs? Pretty sure that was an issue on the SHL.

Higgins could just edit the attributes of an Oslo CPU player and change their name I believe.

1 hour ago, Bushito said:

Game can't be summed until Johnson is created and I get off work and do lines. If both of those happen tonight so be it, if both happen tomorrow night so be it.

Instead for continuing to delay the league even longer, why don't you just PM Higgins your line changes with @Quik in (That's what I did every time I got a new player in for his first sim) and then @Higgins can change one of OSL D to Quiks starting attributes (50 puck handling, 60 passing) and then we can actually get this thing moving. There's no need to wait till the players added to the sim

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

20 minutes ago, Corco said:

Higgins could just edit the attributes of an Oslo CPU player and change their name I believe.

True, true. Even if he can't change the name, just changing the attributes and using that player as if it was the right one would at least get us through this and let the series move forward.

1 hour ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Instead for continuing to delay the league even longer, why don't you just PM Higgins your line changes with @Quik in (That's what I did every time I got a new player in for his first sim) and then @Higgins can change one of OSL D to Quiks starting attributes (50 puck handling, 60 passing) and then we can actually get this thing moving. There's no need to wait till the players added to the sim

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 60
SC = Scoring: 60
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

those are Johnssons attributes, he can play him in all Hodors spots and sim. I'm at work.

13 minutes ago, Bushito said:

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 60
SC = Scoring: 60
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

those are Johnssons attributes, he can play him in all Hodors spots and sim. I'm at work.

Isn't this based on Monday's update? Have our players been updated in the sim since Monday?

12 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Isn't this based on Monday's update? Have our players been updated in the sim since Monday?

Yes everyone was updated in sim before the last game