Semi-Finals GM 6: Oslo vs. Vegas

Higgins

14 minutes ago, der meister said:

Even if I were not on Vegas, at this point I would want the aces to win just to prove how fickle and random the engine is anyway 

I can't tell which team I'm supposed to be annoyed at in this thread.

21 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yes everyone was updated in sim before the last game 

No they weren't, I'm looking at the index and a lot of our players are still at their 30 TPE attributes, so Quiks player should be the same

A lot of people don't realize that just because you're updated on the forum, that you're not updated in the sim. In the VHL and VHLM player attributes are usually only updated like 2-4 times a season, if that.

16 minutes ago, Corco said:

A lot of people don't realize that just because you're updated on the forum, that you're not updated in the sim. In the VHL and VHLM player attributes are usually only updated like 2-4 times a season, if that.

Well that's depressing.

1 minute ago, Eggy216 said:

Well that's depressing.

Don't quote me on the exact numbers though, it all depends on the simmer and sim updater

17 minutes ago, Corco said:

I'll admit I haven't been paying too much attention to when rosters have been updated this season, but I had thought we'd agreed that more frequent updates were going to be a thing (Think it was around the MFer Percy Miller thing back around S40), but I might be mistaken.

It just seems especially weird that the pre-playoff update (Ones you did July 17 I believe) didn't make it into the sim, since I would have thought that would have been one of the ones that would have been in for certain given the timing.

1 hour ago, Corco said:

I figured this out when I realized my overall wasn't going up at all even after I added a hundred tpe lol