1,000 TPE!

solas

The way this worked out, I honestly couldn’t have planned it any better.  With this 590, Theo Axelsson will officially hit 1,000 TPE - becoming the first of my players to do so.  This was one of the main goals that I had set for myself before making this player.  When retiring one of my previous players, Willem Janssen, I chose to retire earlier than planned, at 968 TPE, in order to make a goalie for the S42 draft.  That soon became a decision I strongly regretted, as Callum Sinclair, the goalie I ended up creating, would be a disappointing player and retired early with 744.  Now, I’ve finally created a 1,000 TPE player, which is something I’ve wanted to achieve for a while.

Along the way, I’ve also won a Boulet Trophy - although I don’t think I’ll win one this year and probably won’t in the future with depreciation coming - and I’ve also won a cup in Helsinki.  Looking back at the goals I set for this player, I’ve achieved most of what I hoped to do, which I hadn’t really been able to do with any of my previous players.  I also set a more ambitious goal of making the hall of fame.  There’s still two seasons to go, but I don’t anticipate that’ll happen with Axelsson.  I’m still very happy with how things have gone though, and maybe I’ll just have to see if I can achieve that in the future.