VHL 10th Anniversary Memory Payout

Smarch

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Cant find the donation rewards :o

Click on the button to donate money to the VHL $5 will get you a free week, $10 will get you a double's week, $15 will get you 5 TPE uncapped and $20 will get you an extra reward (of the three previous) of your choice. Rewards are available once per season.pixel.gif

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Click on the button to donate money to the VHL $5 will get you a free week, $10 will get you a double's week, $15 will get you 5 TPE uncapped and $20 will get you an extra reward (of the three previous) of your choice. Rewards are available once per season.pixel.gif

Aaaah now I see, should have said reading was involved :angry:

So, basically we choose one of the 3 possible rewards (Doubles/5TPE/free week), correct? Will this be a bonus over whatever people receive from donation?

I.E. Birthday Wish = Doubles Week. If I donate $20 next season, do I still get 4 perks out of it?

Or would I be limited to 3 perks from donation? I feel like it should be a bonus perk, but clarification doesn't hurt lol @Smarch

6 minutes ago, Quik said:

So, basically we choose one of the 3 possible rewards (Doubles/5TPE/free week), correct? Will this be a bonus over whatever people receive from donation?

I.E. Birthday Wish = Doubles Week. If I donate $20 next season, do I still get 4 perks out of it?

Or would I be limited to 3 perks from donation? I feel like it should be a bonus perk, but clarification doesn't hurt lol @Smarch

I think you have to use the donation reward this off-season/playoffs then next season if you donate $20, you still get all 4.

1 minute ago, Smarch said:

You pick one of  the following 

Free Week

Doubles Week

5 TPE

It won't affect if you purchase any rewards as this is extra outside that 

So doubles week gives you 12 from a normal PT?

• Smarch pinned this topic