Semi-Finals GM 5: Vegas vs. Oslo

Higgins

10 minutes ago, KGR said:

Would that magic be an unfair advantage due to no update?

10 minutes ago, KGR said:

Would that magic be an unfair advantage due to no update?

They never update just one team. Its always all or none. Also LOL to people saying we woke up last i checked we were up now 2 times this series to Oslos one ;)

4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

They never update just one team. Its always all or none. Also LOL to people saying we woke up last i checked we were up now 2 times this series to Oslos one ;)

I never asked for a one team update. If you read my statement, it was meant that there was no update at all. 

Cool, so at least we know what the whining excuse will be early. If there was an update, Las Vegas would have had 7 guys with increased attributes, while Oslo would have 4 (Ying, Aleksei and Forsberg all maxed already.)

11 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@jvd your back hurting? Making me look bad

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

ONE MORE TO GO! This is awesome!

@jvd You killed it man, great job! 

Thanks guys!

Not a lot of minutes, but I made them count.

18 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Cool, so at least we know what the whining excuse will be early. If there was an update, Las Vegas would have had 7 guys with increased attributes, while Oslo would have 4 (Ying, Aleksei and Forsberg all maxed already.)

There is no whining, just stating facts. Don't be blind and think that numbers mean everything. While you may have had more members updating, it could have been us with more TPE being added and on top of that, the outcome very much so could have been the opposite.

11 minutes ago, KGR said:

There is no whining, just stating facts. Don't be blind and think that numbers mean everything. While you may have had more members updating, it could have been us with more TPE being added and on top of that, the outcome very much so could have been the opposite.

May... Could... Could... Hey at least you got like another eight or nine chances to win the VHLM trophy right?

2 minutes ago, Quik said:

I mean, if I was added to the sim at the same time as Szat, maybe things go a little different?

Of course there's the possibility. I mean with the offensive defenseman you created, we may have had a better chance offensively! :D

Ahhh good times. Last time they wanted to build a super team to defeat the Aces (hey it's in the LR so it must be true), in the end it didn't go through and we won that season.

It's great to see the Aces win this series, it really does. The Quill call up definitely was not for nothing.

6 hours ago, Green said:

Ahhh good times. Last time they wanted to build a super team to defeat the Aces (hey it's in the LR so it must be true), in the end it didn't go through and we won that season.

It's great to see the Aces win this series, it really does. The Quill call up definitely was not for nothing.

LOL I never got LR privileges so I wouldn't know if that's true, but it seems like you really hate the team you were on in the minors...

3 hours ago, Quik said:

LOL I never got LR privileges so I wouldn't know if that's true, but it seems like you really hate the team you were on in the minors...

Quill was on Vegas first :rolleyes:

Edited by punkhippie