Claimed: Remember the Hamilton Canucks? [1/2]

BluObieZ

For a man that has not played a single game of hockey in the VHLM or the VHL Ko Kane really knows his league history. Ko Kane the man with an abundance of time on his hands took time out of his busy schedule of cocaine smuggling and attacking the so called president on twitter and he took his talents north of the border. No not that border. He would not take a trip to Texas. I am talking about the other border. The one with Canada.

Ko Kane went to the Canadian shithole city of Hamilton. Why? Well if you remember correctly, the city that is most known for its smog, shitty dirty factories and drug addicts had a VHL franchise for the first… what? 8 season? Someone check my math on that because I don’t give a fuck. Hamilton had the Canucks and they weren’t that good. Sure there were seasons they could have done something but they didn’t.

Along came Robbie Zimmers a man who now is known for taking over teams and moving them. Robbie moved the team to New York and the franchise has never looked back. Some might argue that the team is premiere team in the league. I think it was a smart decision. Robbie also now recently moved a VHLM team from Bern to Las Vegas. Where he raped the VHLM hard all season while laughing. He had so much fun he was fired at the end of the season. Which ended in a championship.

But this is about New York/Hamilton. New York quickly turned into the shortbus and Robbie gave up on the team. Claiming he lacked the desire to “fuck around” anymore. This began his agencies period of players where Robbie just didn’t care anymore. He would come and go. Disappear for up to a year at times. But yet the New York franchise continued to prosper. A forever note on the league. New York had a franchise because of him. Something the league could not take away from him.

Like he did take the franchise away from Hamilton. So Ko Kane had a special jersey made. A Hamilton Canucks jersey with his name and number on the back. He took to the ice at the arena in Hamilton and had media and fans show up. People actually thought maybe just maybe the Canucks were coming back… but they weren’t. Ko Kane ripped off the jersey to reveal a jersey with his face on it. He then spat on the torn up Canucks jersey on the ice and then took out lighter fluid and a matches and lit it on fire. He told the crowd to fuck off as he skated off the ice to a Corus of boo’s that were heard from outside the arena.

Thank you for coming along with me on this journey down memory lane. To a time where the shithole Hamilton had a hockey team. Now all they have is drug addicts and homeless people. How this city had a team I do not know, but I am glad to be the one who took it away.

For V2A

Edited by BobertZ

• Commissioner

I remember Hamilton. I remember Zimmers drafting me there with Beketov, having no one else on the team, and holding me hostage. Refusing to either trade me or let me continue setting records in the VHLM. I remember wasting away my rookie season being the only player on that team having the blindly trust in the Zimmers vision that was leading nowhere.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I remember Hamilton. I remember Zimmers drafting me there with Beketov, having no one else on the team, and holding me hostage. Refusing to either trade me or let me continue setting records in the VHLM. I remember wasting away my rookie season being the only player on that team having the blindly trust in the Zimmers vision that was leading nowhere.

You've persevered through quite a lot of shit. Most people would have probably left the league having faced the things you overcame. Think VHL needs an equivalent to the NHL's Bill Masterton, and we should name it after you :P

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

You've persevered through quite a lot of shit. Most people would have probably left the league having faced the things you overcame. Think VHL needs an equivalent to the NHL's Bill Masterton, and we should name it after you :P

Unless you mean the Sharpe award it could get a little confusing to have 2 Beketov's :P

Review

I remember Hamilton as the team that Knowlzy tried to make relevant. He had the help of @Knight but that was about it. I remember Jesus Christ being the goalie there which was fitting because he used Luongo as a render and it fit because it was basically Luongo who was the Vancouver Canucks savior. Hamilton never won a cup and I am not quite sure they came even close. New York needed a team and they got one and they never did look back. It was for the better of the league. Good article Robert

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Remember the Hamilton Canucks? [1/2]