VHL 10th Anniversary Celebration Begins!- Favorite Memory Day 6

Smarch

1 hour ago, Strummer said:

Doubt it. I'd be nothing but a welfare bum here. Sadly (from this leagues persoective) I'm more into the "be a GM" type leagues over the "create a player" ones.

NYA and STO have openings ;)

That thread with @Victor @James and some others i cant remember right now when they did the Oregon Trail which was presented by @Kyle i think. Holy shit I never laughed so hard at a thread before im my life I was literally laughing so hard in class I got kicked out and went to the library to finishing reading. 

26 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

That thread with @Victor @James and some others i cant remember right now when they did the Oregon Trail which was presented by @Kyle i think. Holy shit I never laughed so hard at a thread before im my life I was literally laughing so hard in class I got kicked out and went to the library to finishing reading. 

Wow I completely forgot about that. And we fucking made it to the end.

Day 5 - Playing on Davos with @Phil and @Knight with the Snijider-Rafter-Smalling line. 3 Hall of Famers and could probably be considered one of the best lines in the history of the VHL I'd think. We never won it but we came damn close. Story of Snijider's career.

Day 6 - When that one guy got permabanned for sending pictures of his dick. Absolutely outrageous move.

On 2017-07-22 at 5:07 PM, Devise said:

Day 6

I'll go with my first serious memory on this site. Believe it or not it actually comes courtesy of one @JardyB10 who I must say is doing an awful jog rigging for NY right now in the conference finals. :P 

During the first few weeks I ever joined this league, probably back in 2011 I believe at this point, I had zero idea what was going on. I posted trying to claim a league wide giveaway and I believe I said specifically Am I eligible to claim this? If so I claim. Sadly little known to me at the time the word claim was word filtered into the phrase "I like dicks." So one of my first few posts in the VHL read "Am I eligible to I like dicks this? If so I like dicks." I don't know who was responsible for the word filter, but I do know that Jardy was the man who wore that fucking quoted post in his sig for probably a calendar year, that is what it felt like. 

Never letting me live down the moment. Thankfully he came through for me alter when he helped name the Pajdocast ,which is now the name of a Youtube Channel for us. So legacy Jardy, thanks ya farmer! :cheers: 

I also made the filter! In response to primarily the SHLer crossovers who felt the need to post "Claim" on anything about anything that regarded TPE, like they do/did on their weekly check-ins or whatever bullshit.

• Smarch locked this topic