VHL 10th Anniversary Celebration Begins!- Favorite Memory Day 4

Smarch

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The GM for the Rams wasn't Miller, it was Chris Julien. I don't remember his username mind you, or Miller's for that matter.

Yeah, I meant Chris Julien. Was a pretty cool guy for what I remember, just had the shittiest grammar skills ever.

My first piece of VHLM action happened in Ottawa Lynx jersey back in S42. In Ottawa I met a lot of cool characters that I secretly followed later in VHL. Thomas Duddy, Pablo Escobar, Francis York Morgan and Benjamin Zeptenbergs to name few.

One player was maybe slightly closer to me than others, Thomas Duddy and I got along like bread and butter. Our mutual interested towards skijumping made us close friends.  Cant even remember how many times I beat Duddy in skijumping. 

42 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

This one time I called Trifecta a little bitch and he went off the rails because he thought that's the route I was going. Fun times fun times. 

Im running out of ideas. :X 

You could post your favorite memories of the Toronto three-peat, which I GM'd. 

4 hours ago, boubabi said:

When I traded players for 4 1st round picks that became kinda garbage.

Haha i think that was my draft where you took me in the 2nd round. Playing with Karnage and 3 Moons was fun!

Haha i think that was my draft where you took me in the 2nd round. Playing with Karnage and 3 Moons was fun!

7 minutes ago, Velevra said:

yup, 1st pick of the 2nd round I think. You finished way ahead of those 1st rounders. Karma was a great player

2 hours ago, Jonessee27 said:

This one time I called Trifecta a little bitch and he went off the rails because he thought that's the route I was going. Fun times fun times. 

Im running out of ideas. :X 

One never goes off the rails. One is only here to troll the entire community.

My first season in the league back in season 19. Playing for the MINOT GLADIATORS! @JardyB10 was the one who got me interested in player simulation leagues. Before that I only really cared for the EHM GM Leagues. So thanks Jardy. :applaud:

Also we had a really awesome team where I met another one of my favourite members @diamond_ace. Ace would be my GM in Calgary but I'll save that for tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, Victor said:

I don't remember this.

I also don't remember telling you Tordahl was "lucky" but carry on.

Not even an @, indirect digs ftw.

I specialize in indirect confrontation.

11 hours ago, Quik said:

I remember doing GFX. I started out with GIMP, then eventually got PS. There was nights where I'd stay up until 4AM just working on sigs and wallpapers and such. I went from such a scrub making almost Paint-like sigs to being pretty good, IMO anyways. @brooks. was a big part of that, as he was one of my closer sim-friends, and he'd always offer help in how to make my work better.

Was actually surprised when I came back and @JardyB10 was using an avatar I made him back in like S19 (come to think about it, I'm surprised it's still being hosted haha).

I've followed the trend of getting people to make me cool blue avatars ever since! And it might not be hosted still, I think I saved a copy of it. Because it's awesome.