Exlaxchronicles

• Head Moderator

OH...Metroho is still around?

Last time I tried to re-enter the game the admins never responded to me so I thought it was dead but I can't seem to make a new account lol.

Edited by tfong

Yeah its still around but its very quite right now Adam(the owner) has gone missing so all the active people are hanging out in there own leagues (I made one) its still fun though!

On 2017-07-20 at 9:09 AM, Beaviss said:

Yeah its still around but its very quite right now Adam(the owner) has gone missing so all the active people are hanging out in there own leagues (I made one) its still fun though!

I used to play Metro as well, but got kind of bored of it. After a bunch of seasons, I think I screwed myself cap-wise as well and didn't want to start over. :lol:

• Head Moderator

I left just before I had to retire my best player Elisha Buschmann lol. All time high scorer back then. I wanted to login and see if i still had my team lol.

On 7/24/2017 at 8:53 AM, tfong said:

I left just before I had to retire my best player Elisha Buschmann lol. All time high scorer back then. I wanted to login and see if i still had my team lol.

If you want to play my League will be ending tmr and there will most likely be at least one spot open

• Head Moderator

I can't get into the website. Can't create a new account and it says my email address are in use but when i try to recover the passwords, it says the emails aren't registered lol.

Might just want to create a new account then the beginning players are alot better now anyways

www.metroho.com?reference=9474