Bastian Stolzschweiger

Gudnason

9 minutes ago, Corco said:

Why not just position change? Nevermind that costs $$$ now

Even though thats the case making the player go 2 or so seasons to position switch to forward makes more sense then this. This further puts Cologne back haha

27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Even though thats the case making the player go 2 or so seasons to position switch to forward makes more sense then this. This further puts Cologne back haha

It was the team's trajectory anyway to not compete until S58/59, plus that's another year of service time on the back end and another year postponing a prime contract. I think it makes sense (as long as it doesn't piss Robbie and his S54 goalie off).

16 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

It was the team's trajectory anyway to not compete until S58/59, plus that's another year of service time on the back end and another year postponing a prime contract. I think it makes sense (as long as it doesn't piss Robbie and his S54 goalie off).

Yes but the issue is that the more you delay the more your draft picks this year and ext year have to wait it out with an empty cupboard. Already giving up the first overall was a big mistake. Then to go get a goalie who calls the shots really hampers them

27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yes but the issue is that the more you delay the more your draft picks this year and ext year have to wait it out with an empty cupboard. Already giving up the first overall was a big mistake. Then to go get a goalie who calls the shots really hampers them

You should be happy you are gone.

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

You should be happy you are gone.

Oh believe me I am. It's just ass backwards there, not to mention I was going to be placed as a backup because your little buddy is calling the shots.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh believe me I am. It's just ass backwards there, not to mention I was going to be placed as a backup because your little buddy is calling the shots.

Yeah I have no idea for the last few weeks where you are getting the idea Robbie is calling the shots. I'd rather have a long-term decent goalie than a superstar goalie that will bounce after three seasons any day of the week.

12 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Yeah I have no idea for the last few weeks where you are getting the idea Robbie is calling the shots. I'd rather have a long-term decent goalie than a superstar goalie that will bounce after three seasons any day of the week.

Well the superstar goalie also saw what you were doing and wanted out. Don't act like I had my mind made up before you got there. You traded the first overall pick away for scraps

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Well the superstar goalie also saw what you were doing and wanted out. Don't act like I had my mind made up before you got there. You traded the first overall pick away for scraps

All GMs make mistakes ok? I didn't realize Calgary was in a position to succeed this year. My tunnel vision just said I had King and a bare cupboard.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Be careful Anderson. You keep retiring guys you'll end up with a reputation like @The Trollfecta

Hey I'm sticking it out with Rudi Ying even though he spent almost the whole season chilling with Ko Kane and Robert Sharpe abusing drugs. @BobertZ

Edited by punkhippie

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hey I'm sticking it out with Rudi Ying even though he spent almost the whole season chilling with Ko Kane and Robert Sharpe abusing drugs. @BobertZ

You leave my drug habit out of this, rehab is expensive and I had to go without a salary :P

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You leave my drug habit out of this, rehab is expensive and I had to go without a salary :P

Habit? Maybe that's why Holik is shitting the bed in the playoffs. The habit/addiction strikes again!

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Habit? Maybe that's why Holik is shitting the bed in the playoffs. The habit/addiction strikes again!

If by "shitting the bed" you mean "leading in every major goalie category" than sure. Might be worth checking the stats before talking shit :P

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If by "shitting the bed" you mean "leading in every major goalie category" than sure. Might be worth checking the stats before talking shit :P

Let's wait until you face a real team :P

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Let's wait until you face a real team :P

Must embrace my inner Sandro Clegane.