A few questions

Megster

Hi, I have a few questions I'm thinking about recreating.  First, did the playoffs start?  Second, do we still do double on your first 3 PTs?  Third, Does the double automatically go on your welfare as well?  Does it even apply to welfare?  Can you choose to hold on to it even if you do welfare in the beginning?  Fourth, is there any pertinent changes I may have missed in the past 3 years since I last logged on to this site?  Thanks :)

The double on the first three PTs has been replaced by 30 TPE on creation regardless of whether you do a PT or welfare.  

There's probably a good deal more changes but the biggest one I can think of is that people are now allowed to make two players (as long as they're three seasons apart).

39 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Welcome back @Megster

The other change of note since you've been here last would be that the VHLM has contracted down to 5 teams. 

Namely, they are the Cologne Express, Seattle Bears, Riga Reign, Toronto Legion, and the Calgary Wranglers.

3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Namely, they are the Cologne Express, Seattle Bears, Riga Reign, Toronto Legion, and the Calgary Wranglers.

This has me confused did we change the VHL teams then?