Claimed: Eulogy for VHLM

BluObieZ

Some jackass once said “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give” It that is true then the VHLM led a really shitty existence. It scared people away from the fun the lay ahead in the VHL it killed careers even before they started. It was horrible example of what the VHL is about.

The VHLM was born out so called necessity because people did not want shitty players on their team which will take away their playing time and maybe effect their chances of winning a championship. Also at the time new membership way up. The powers that be thought it would be good for the new players to have a place where to develop and not have to play shitty minutes and have shitty stats. In the early days it was an okay place to be and play. I didn’t really give a shit about it back then and still don’t to this day. Even as I stand here saying this eulogy.

As the VHL expanded and new membership began to trail off the VHLM started to have complaints about it. How it was boring and no one wanted to play for it. You can’t blame those people for saying such things. The VHLM is a place where you go and play when you suck, and you cannot make the VHL. Why would you want to rot in the VHLM for 1-2 seasons of your career? It takes away from your career. It makes you hate the shitty fucking pathetic league even more.

Even when people like me try to spice up the league and it actually works the VHLM finds a way to kill the fun. It finds a way to say NO! NO FUN! THE VHLM IS A NO FUN LEAGUE. NOW GET THE FUCG GOING!  So all the hype and fun I had in the one season in Vegas was erased by the league that needs every bit of publicity it can get. It was the only situation that could have maybe gave it some new life. Would it have saved it? FUCK NO! Nothing can and nothing could. I would have extended the life of the shithole league.

But this is not about that. It is totally about the so called league now being pretty much dead. I went ahead and dug its grave and I am speaking these kind words. Yes kind words! Because I could say much worse. Not even a returning from the grave superman or even Logan (wolverine) You may as well pay your respects (or don’t) because it is gone. The fun say dried up. The only fun left is to fuck so called pathetic VHLM GM’s out of their players. VHL GM’s now have begun calling up their players just to fuck the teams and league out of their stars and I love it. It is great. Green a good buddy of mine all he wanted was more playing time. His shitty GM ignored him and then publicly argued with him. Pretty much what I did. Bet yet he still hold his “job” it’s a pathetic joke. Much like the league. But that is the end of this. Fuck the VHLM. May it die and rot in whatever the fuck you believe in.

Oh I wrote this poem for the VHLM in true Eulogy fashion

Do not stand at my gave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep

I am the winds of shit you smell in the morning

I am dirt at the bottom of your shoe

I am homeless person begging for money

I am stubborn ice on your windshield

When you wake in the morning

I am that moment you remember it’s yet another day of your shitty existence

I am the sunlight in your eye when you are hungover

I am your wife nagging you

I am all things shitty

I am the VHLM

Thank you VHLM for dying, we all will not miss you. We will not weep for you, because you are shitty and should have died seasons ago. Goodbye.

For V2A

Edited by BobertZ

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Eulogy for VHLM