NSFL Football League

Higgins

Hey everybody, it's your first non-hockey related affiliate. We're coming here for the National Simulation Football League. We're headed into season 2 and had a solid first draft. We recently expanded to 8 teams and have every position playable. We'd love to have you guys come over and take some spots! I'm here to answer any questions! -Imperium

http://nsfl.jcink.net/

• 2 months later...

Hello, friends

NSFL has just passed the S3 deadline. come be part of the first wave of the S5 draft class. Start in the DSFL, work your way up the draft boards, and become an NSFL great! We hope that we will see you over there.

10 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

Hello, friends

NSFL has just passed the S3 deadline. come be part of the first wave of the S5 draft class. Start in the DSFL, work your way up the draft boards, and become an NSFL great! We hope that we will see you over there.

Hahaha yeah. Just be sure not to join the Arizona squad

• 1 month later...
Just now, AsylumParty said:

Season four Ultimus (super bowl) game going on tonight at 8pm Eastern!

Check it out at twitch.tv/nsflsim

If you head on over now, you'll be just in time to start getting scouted by the GMs looking for the best of the best of the best upcoming talent. You can be 

a star or a total bust, it's a ton of fun either way! 

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php

Create a Player here and I’ll match you TPE for TPE

• 1 month later...

The NSFL is in the offseason, and is preparing for its 6th season!

If you join now you'll be drafted into the DSFL and play there for an entire season (or longer if you want) before then entering the NSFL draft. This is a media/money league so you will write media/create graphics/obtain a job to earn money for training. There are prediction PT's, weekly PT's and weekend PT's as well as a twitter system where tweeting 3 times/replying will earn you more than enough to progress your player even if you've got a busy lifestyle.

The link to our site is here, and our discord here. I hope to see you there. If you have any questions at all feel free to message me here or on discord.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Its the offseason and the perfect time to join! You can watch our big league draft that was on last night through out twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/nsflsim) and you still have time to be able to create in time for the DSFL draft!

• 5 years later...
  • Commissioner
7 hours ago, Banackock said:

League is dead. Can be delete? @Beketov

I mean without you bumping it no one would have seen it :P

We probably could do a cleanup pass in here, we usually just let the corpses rot away on their own.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I mean without you bumping it no one would have seen it :P

We probably could do a cleanup pass in here, we usually just let the corpses rot away on their own.

Yeah, I unpinned them. Just for recruitment purposes 🤓