VHLSC S56: Draft Rankings #3 - For Club & Country

Kendrick

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Didn't fail at all, just going off history. That's not even a personal shot haha

No retirements have happened so far on either player, so you can't go off anything. Also, yes it was a personal shot.

4 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

No retirements have happened so far on either player, so you can't go off anything. Also, yes it was a personal shot.

I didn't attack you man. I attacked your player history. I don't think you know what a personal shot is

42 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I didn't attack you man. I attacked your player history. I don't think you know what a personal shot is

So how do you call for an early retirement when at least half of my players have lasted more than 3 seasons.

43 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

So how do you call for an early retirement when at least half of my players have lasted more than 3 seasons.

No point in explaining. You're taking away from other draftees

1 hour ago, The Trollfecta said:

Of your retired players, that's not correct.

Retired players that lasted more than 3 seasons

Davey Jones

Niklaus Mikaelson

Retired players that lasted 3 seasons or less

Kai Roberts

Judocious Dermaux

Olivia Diamond

If you meant to say "3 seasons or more" then sure since that moves Roberts up, but when you limit your sample size of players who haven't retired early that much, you aren't really proving a point. For the record, I'm not a fan of those bringing up the same tired jokes about you retiring early (i just find those boring tbh), and you probably will get over 50% with your next two players (and I hope you do), but I'm just letting you know of the facts of the situation. 

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

8 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Of your retired players, that's not correct.

Retired players that lasted more than 3 seasons

Davey Jones

Niklaus Mikaelson

Retired players that lasted 3 seasons or less

Kai Roberts

Judocious Dermaux

Olivia Diamond

If you meant to say "3 seasons or more" then sure since that moves Roberts up, but when you limit your sample size of players who haven't retired early that much, you aren't really proving a point. For the record, I'm not a fan of those bringing up the same tired jokes about you retiring early (i just find those boring tbh), and you probably will get over 50% with your next two players (and I hope you do), but I'm just letting you know of the facts of the situation. 

Roger Fenzing lasted more than 3

4 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Yes but often times in the past you've said you don't want him included because you were inactive. We could include him in that.

In regards to the same old jokes comment, I make it because it gets annoying having a DT player in every VHLSC draft rankings and so writing about his players is somewhat strange considering they don't really have a good success rate.

25 minutes ago, The Trollfecta said:

Oh sorry, I was going off your past players in the Astrid Moon player thread., you must have missed him off (I've actually always thought Jones was your first player).

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

47 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Oh sorry, I was going off your past players in the Astrid Moon player thread., you must have missed him off (I've actually always thought Jones was your first player).

Fenzing was off another player name when I first joined, ages ago.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Yes but often times in the past you've said you don't want him included because you were inactive. We could include him in that.

In regards to the same old jokes comment, I make it because it gets annoying having a DT player in every VHLSC draft rankings and so writing about his players is somewhat strange considering they don't really have a good success rate.

The only reason one is in here is due to the second player rule.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Corco said:

It's hard to make the S56 Prospect List as a S57 draftee :P 

Oops for some reason thought it was the VHLM Draft......