Fun

BluObieZ

Isn't the death of the VHLM fun? this whole "call up controversy" is the beginning of the end for the league that most members around the VHL agree has to go. Let's face it guys, the VHLM is dead. I think maybe even this upcoming off season the discussion between the so called league brass and VHLM brass will begin that this has to happen. 

I mean there is no logical legit reason the league should be around. There is no grand idea that is so good that we can be like... well that's a great idea and that will save the already dead league. Yes it's dead guys. It's beginning to stink around here because of the dead body. It's about we dig that six foot hole and throw it in. We cannot keep this shitty dead body afloat. We are losing too many new members. We are losing members. We need to do this. We need to put a end to the VHLM. Not because I say we have to, but because it is the logical thing to do. We need to start thinking about how we can save the VHL. New membership is down, new player creation is down, activity is way down. If we keep this VHLM around past this season we will lose more than just another season with the VHLM around, but we will lose more new members and members. In which point we may start digging the 6 foot hole for the VHL.

For V2A

Edited by BobertZ