Claimed: Call Your Players Up [1/2]

BluObieZ

First off I would like to laugh at the Peter Quill call up situation. It's funny how a GM that ignored his players requests and then publicly had a argument with the said player still has his job. I guess it's fine to alienate your players, ignore them, and publicly fight with them as long as your name is not Robbie Zimmers. I was fired for such things if you forgot. But this aint about that shit. This is about how the league should really realize that the VHLM is dead and they should help it die. The league is on life support and if you watched any tv shows or movies with someones loved one on life support it is hard for them to let go., but in the end they do.

Now most of you hate the VHLM for good reason obviously and no one really wants to play in it. This is why I am purposing the VHL GM's start a slew of call ups of prospects that are on the cusp of being good or that are on teams that have no shot of winning games. It is already getting towards the end of the season so players being called up would not be screwed out of rookie seasons. If call ups are not allowed anymore because the trade deadline has passed then well... that's BS because that's not a trade. The prospect is in the organization so they should be able to be called up.

It's time we say enough is enough. Why should we be looked upon to save the dying heap of shit that is the VHLM? why should people keep recruiting to save the VHLM. Yes recruiting helps overall but the new recruits go into the VHLM. S they right away benefit. It is the place where we lose most of our new members because the teams suck or there are only one or two good teams. The Locker rooms are dead unless you were in my LR last season where we were more active then most VHL teams. 

It's time the VHL GM's force the hands of the VHL brass by calling up players that can help now. Players that are banking, players that are close to banking. Taking these players out of the VHLM will make it even more boring. Hell apparently this season is so boring that they upped the scoring a whole 10 points. I'm surprised this move was not done last season. But thats a whole different discussion. It's time we give up on this shitty fuck hole that some call a league. It's time we put all the eggs in one basket. We need to preserve the VHL. If you think about it deep and hard and ignore the fact that these words are coming from me. If we want more new members to stick around we need this done yesterday. New members will be more likely to stick around if they are in the big leagues faster. With no VHLM you get that and you should see more new members sticking around and maybe just maybe becoming solid members that will be around past one player.  Just a thought.

For V2A

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Call Your Players Up [1/2]