VHLM Scoring Very Low

eaglesfan036

It seems to me that VHLM scoring is much lower than it used to be in the past. Perhaps this is due to the VHLM being condensed to only 5 teams, the new rules, and the amount of good goalies. I can't say for sure because I can't claim I pay much attention to the VHLM, other than looking at the Lynx (2nd place woot woot)! Outside of Oslo, it looks like every team is only averaging around 2 goals a game, which is very low scoring for the VHLM. Looks like the games are pretty low shooting too. While I am always one to appreciate good defense, my main concern is selfish, because I want my player to get as many tpe as possible from achievement tracker. @Banackock and @Frank, it may be worth looking at reducing the scale for the VHLM achievement tracker this season, because I doubt very many people are going to hit 20 tpe from it. Thank you babes

It is something that could do with being looked at certainly. One of the reasons that's put forward for not merging the VHLM and the VHL is that players would struggle to put up any kind of stats in the VHL, but looking at the skillsets (or lack of as it turns out) of some of these VHL teams combined with the amount of players struggling for stats even in the VHLM makes me wonder if that's even a point in the VHLM's favour anymore.