Don't call it a comeback

Jeff

Hi, hey, hello.

First and foremost I am excited to come back into the VHL.

I was a previous member for quite a long time and have finally convinced myself to try and do something with my spare time.

I am currently a graduate (like two classes away but whatever right) of a Sports Management Diploma at my local college, I have been scouting junior hockey and the NHL entry draft for over five years and it is something I am extremely passionate about, I live and breathe junior hockey and NHL prospects. I have worked with many independent scouting agencies and have had the pleasure of interviewing some Canucks management for a potential job for the local NHL team.

Hopefully this won't be a one and done thing and with the summer being very long I'm sure this will help kill some time.

1 minute ago, tfong said:

Hi!. Not quite remembering who u are but hello!

Might remember Jeff McCarthy or Pekka Jarmuth

Probably from before my time, but welcome and good to have you back. And if there are things unclear or need some help with, just message some people, most are always willing to help

5 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

welcome back @Jeff!

Nico or Nolan?

My personal opinion I like Nolan better, Nico is very good but two different types of players that will have different impacts on their respective teams.

Also follow me on twitter if you like hockey things FOLLOW ME

Edited by Jeff

14 minutes ago, Jeff said:

My personal opinion I like Nolan better, Nico is very good but two different types of players that will have different impacts on their respective teams.

Also follow me on twitter if you like hockey things FOLLOW ME

read your scouting report on him, looks good :3 I'll give you a follow