Playing around with the idea of a bigger role

TurnDaddy

When I decided to fire up Jones agencies and come out of league retirement with Niko I didn't know what I could expect out of myself. Would the tpe whore of yesteryear football leagues come out, or would it just be a "meh" attitude and update whenever? I started with welfare and quickly got back into being a full time updater like I used to be for so many years. Part of me said "get a job" if you want this to last, to almost force myself into being around.  That quickly dissipated as I find myself here more and more anyways. Now I'm along the lines of "Do I want a job to contribute even more to the league and my player?" Every time there's a job opening, I find myself in that forum debating, but nothing has really come about that has really piqued my interest, until now. The mag editor position is one that is right up my alley, as I have done it in the past, and it's something I enjoyed every week. BUT I know I've changed with how I used to be with leagues. At some points in my life they were a lifeline, and as such, it burned me out and drug me down until I finally had had enough and had to say goodbye. Life is a lot different now, and while I enjoy managing both, do I really want to take on the extra responsibilities? Like @Banackock said, don't want to burn myself out again. This is what I contemplate with often. Do I do it and risk being burned out again or do I just sit back and update at a rate I can handle with not a ton of responsibility? That is the question indeed.