My First Week in The Ottawa Locker Room

bgreene21

It's been great, I couldn't have asked for a better locker room to be a part of! Being able to play with familiar faces in Ottawa is only going to help me as I adjust to professional hockey. It's still been a tough adjustment though. I've yet to score a goal in my first couple of games but hey, I can feel it coming. My shot has been hitting the back of the net more in practice, and with Nuck in goal that's saying a lot! Winning is nice! Not many feelings that compare to coming into your first professional hockey game and walking out with the win! I was even able to contribute slightly on killing a couple of power plays by winning some clutch face-offs. All that aside, just being a part of the league is an honor. The VHL is the top hockey league in the world, and my first step into gaining access in that league is to have a successful season in the VHLM. I couldn't imagine a team that is a better fit for that first step than the Ottawa Lynx! So thank you Ottawa! Players, coaches, and fans alike. Lets finish this season strong and chase the championship!4