Mag Editor

Will

• Senior Admin

Right so obviously the magazine is without an editor and has been for the last while as STZ had decided last off-season to step away from the mag. 

Probably time to look and see if there's anyone interested in replacing him. It isn't an easy job and obviously takes some particular skills. The pay is 8 TPE/week, making it the highest paid job.

Apply below :cheers: 

Used to do this at whatever football league we were all at last lol, after Jason stepped down.  That one was pretty basic IIRC, not sure what this one would all entail, but I'm slightly interested. Would anyone be willing to give me a rundown of what is all needed every week/issue? What programs do I need? photoshop, illustrator? (Don't have either anymore, but can get them) 

3 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Used to do this at whatever football league we were all at last lol, after Jason stepped down.  That one was pretty basic IIRC, not sure what this one would all entail, but I'm slightly interested. Would anyone be willing to give me a rundown of what is all needed every week/issue? What programs do I need? photoshop, illustrator? (Don't have either anymore, but can get them) 

Adobe indesign CC

18 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Just don't burn yourself out, dude. You're an awesome member!

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still open i'd actually like to throw my name into the ring.  I have a proven VHL track record dating back to the beginning.  I've held nearly every VHL job over the years.  Not familiar with Indesign but have decent amount of exp with photoshop, illustrator, gimp, and others.  Just did some googling there are some other programs I could use for this as well once I learn them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Smarch locked this topic