Claimed: Painy the Clown [1/2]

BluObieZ

What gas the VHLM ever done for you? Seriously sit there and think about it. Think about it long and hard buddy because a good answer will never come to you because one does not exist.

People complain about it. People hate it and people think that it is pointless. That's pretty stupid if you ask me. People have been crying for the end of the shitty little minor league that couldn't  (yes a Thomas the tank engine reference)to close up shop because it is pointless and no one enjoys their time in the so called league.

It's a fake... fake league. It's not even operated like one. It is operated by a anything goes attitude. Anything that isn't done by me that is. I am the exception to most of the league rules. But this isn't about the past. I really couldn't care about that any less. This is like little Timmies dad not taking lassie out back and shooting her once he knew she was doomed.

The VHLM has become more of a joke then it already was. It's become it's own joke. It's become one of those old school circus's that you drove to off the side of the highway. Where you would think how can it be so bad. It has become that one sad clown that lost its love for being a clown. It's become painy the clown. So bad that it pains you. You just want it get into it's sad little clown car and drive off a cliff. Never to be seen or heard from again. The VHLM should follow suit and meet it's end.

You can blame me all you want for what I did last season with my titan team. The team that is the best of all time. You can blame me for how I weaseled my way to get Axelberry. A player that without I would have been easier to beat. You can blame me finally for what happened with those two clowns. But that is nothing compared to the damage the VHLM is doing by just staying operational. You it's true so fuck off.

People claim that the league is for the new members so they can get achievement tracker points and become better players. But the VHLM breaks it's own rule and the VHL's rule that no one is allowed to scare new members away. The league it's self does a damn good job of it, because it is mind numbingly boring and it's bland teams and bland GM's. There is no excitement... atleast not anymore. New members get bored and leave. For that shame on you VHL and VHLM for breaking your own rules. You should be all fired for scaring the new members away. I was fired for arguing with 2 guys. I think for alienating years of new members you a should be fired and shamed. But that is the end of this one. Bare minimum is my game now. Fuck off. I'm out.

Review

While I don't disagree with you, its how you come across saying these thigns that people might not agree with. I think the VHL can't house the VHLM anymore because less and less players are being made and it is time we start filling out the VHL and focus on the actual league rather than the minors. GOMHL does just fine without a minor league system.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Painy the Clown [1/2]