Reverse psychology

TurnDaddy

So a few weeks back I wrote an article that said Ottawa had not beaten Oslo at all this season. They then proceed to go out and beat Oslo. In fact they've now beaten Oslo twice now. Whoopdie do though in the grand scheme of things. 

In that article I ALMOST wrote that while they hadn't beaten Oslo, they hadn't lost to Yukon, but Yukon is pretty much about as worthless as a pile of crap this season, so I kept it to myself. Well even thoughts translate because then as Ottawa travels to the asscrack of Canada, but it's beautiful, so that's what counts, right?, They go in to lose to Yukon for the first time this season. 

Last week I wrote about Ottawa potentially catching fire and catching the Wild. So naturally that Yukon game happens, the Wild have gone 11-3 and Ottawa has gone 8-4. While the Wild do have a two game advantage over the Lynx at the moment, the Wild have opened up a seven point advantage. 

So since I've wrote enough words now I guess what I'm trying to say is, Ottawa sucks, they're probably going to lose all their remaining games, the Wild are the second best team and could certainly catch Oslo in a playoff series, and Niko is a piece of shit defenseman who couldn't be a two way player, check someone, or block a puck if it was as big as a blind side of a barn.