Hey All

Noppadet

Came from the NSFL which was my first sim league (still active there), where Kendrick mentioned checking this place out. I'm planning on getting into hockey fandom this year so I'm interested in this league as well. Just plan to have some fun with it and hopefully beat some players up (I just watched Goon for the first time recently).

Edited by Noppadet

10 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Ben Green?

My bad, Kendrick not Hendrix (I was thinking of a different player, you both have Raiders avatars and the names are similar). Stephen Harrison on there, same username. From your thread in affiliates and a PM you sent me when I first joined.

Edited by Noppadet

19 minutes ago, Noppadet said:

My bad, Kendrick not Hendrix (I was thinking of a different player, you both have Raiders avatars and the names are similar). Stephen Harrison on there, same username. From your thread in affiliates and a PM you sent me when I first joined.

I was just checking to see if it was the same enthusiastic sim leaguer I saw in the SBA and NSFL. Welcome to the league! If you need help getting going don't be afraid to ask any and all questions you have

24 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Welcome to the league!

You have any team in mind to follow?

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'll be following Vegas, since I'm from Nevada (though up north in Reno). First pro team in the state so I feel obligated to start watching. We're likely getting a minor league team up here as well so I'm looking forward to checking out some games in person. I've heard hockey is the best sport to watch live.

Edited by Noppadet