Excited4Future

Banackock

Mattias Forsberg has become a household name in Oslo, along with his fellow Oslo and Seattle teammate, Xavier Laflamme.  Both players are currently tied for the league lead for points and have displayed large amounts of minor league talent by notching 71 points through the VHLM's first 41 games into the regular season. Laflamme aside, Mattias Forsberg seems to have found his natural touch this season. During his first season with the Oslo Storm, he only managed to get 30 goals and 64 points through the 72 game regular season. As noted before, he topped his point total already by 7 and his goal total so far this season by 3.

It feels good to be playing as strong and dominant as I've been. To do it alongside a future teammate and both be able to do so well, it makes you excited for the future. It gets you thinking in all directions of what we could have in Seattle - something hopefully similar to what we have in Oslo. It's hard to hear it, but my eyes are starting to look towards the VHL. Lately and the for the entirety of the season so far, all eyes have been on the VHL. The closer we get, the more excited I become.

Give Federov 1 TPE