I'm still crushing my VHFL group

scoop

Who needs Roman Sokolov when you've got five of the top 15 skaters and the top goalie? While Sokolov was again the best player, during the second quarter of play, the 2nd-4th best skaters were all on my team (Unassisted, Aleksei Federov, and Bobby Digital). My worst player is Fook Yu, whose 102.6 fantasy points ranks him at 15th among skaters. But keep in mind that there are also multiple players above him who nobody has on their teams. Of the 25 skaters that my Group 4 opponents have, only six players have more fantasy points than Yu.

Three of those players are on @DollarAndADream's second place team. Bo Boeser continues to be a surprise, and the rest of his players are holding up nicely with the exception of Tobias Klingberg, a blemish on this roster that makes me feel comfortable in my lead.

Despite having the second worst Q2 in the group, @punkhippie does currently hold on to his third place spot. Roman Sokolov is carrying him hard, as he has three players under 80 and the worst goalie in the group. Axelberry did improve this quarter, though. John Locke had a worse performance and is currently the worst player on the team after a decent Q1.

Having the third best Q2, @der meister moves up a spot from 5th place to 4th. A strong performance from his own Essian Ravenwing helped boost his team. Ravenwing being his worst player at 82.4 fantasy points is not a bad mark (every team but mine has at least one worse player), though his best player (Guntis Petenis) has only 104.4 fantasy points (every team in the group has at least one better player).

@Higgins swapped spots in the standings with der meister because his team sucks.

@canucks30 is still 6th and I've written enough words.

gDgp8xFbEb8cgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==