Threencarnac Now Officially Back

Tagger

Last time I wrote about Threencarnac for a media spot, the Dominican super-backup was lagging behind quite a few of the other goalies and while his performances were by no means bad, they were not at the level that we had come to expect from the current all-time leader in Save Percentage. One week later and boy have things taken a turn for the better! Not only is Threencarnac now leading the league in save percentage, he's absolutely crushing everyone in his path! With Edwi currently sitting at .943%, the next nearest goalie is Rhett DeGrath on .932! Another point of note would be his exceptional Goals Against Average which is currently at 1.63, which is actually a better GAA than the New York Americans starter Jakab Holik despite Threencarnac facing more shots per game. The most impressive part of this is the fact that Threencarnac hasn't just built this through bullshit wins over easy opponents, as he's started and led the team to victory against Quebec, New York and Stockholm

For Threencarnac

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Why is Threencarnac playing so much?!

Judging from some stuff, it sounds like this recent run of starts wasn't deliberate, but I am able to start 20 games this season, so it's fine with me.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Judging from some stuff, it sounds like this recent run of starts wasn't deliberate, but I am able to start 20 games this season, so it's fine with me.

Thought you only wanted 8 each season :P

Just now, punkhippie said:

Thought you only wanted 8 each season :P

It started off as eight as a rookie, but then I add 4 more starts per season, so since this is my fourth season, that's why it's twenty.

The only reason I was at eight starts the previous two seasons was because I didn't want to interfere with Skye's award chances.

14 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Yeah I believe I gave you the last start in the 10 that we can put lines in for, so I believe you just started from that point on by default, 

Should be fixed now, and you still got 6 more starts to go in case it still fucks up 

4 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

It started off as eight as a rookie, but then I add 4 more starts per season, so since this is my fourth season, that's why it's twenty.

The only reason I was at eight starts the previous two seasons was because I didn't want to interfere with Skye's award chances.

You got weird rules. Did Mr. roll the fucking dice decide that lol

15 hours ago, punkhippie said:

You got weird rules. Did Mr. roll the fucking dice decide that lol

We did not let him leave the bench :shades: Not so easy to jump over the boards with qoalie equipment on, so he just sat on the bench quite often.