Claimed: Shots Fired [1/2]

BluObieZ

Do you hear that? No? of course you don’t because there is no hype going around for the VHLM. There is hardly anyone writing about the dying league. Why? Because well… it’s dying and you don’t really pay attention to something that is dying that you don’t really even like. It’s just kind of just there and making your career harder because you “must” play in it. Well you don’t have to. What I am doing with Ko Kane (my next player) is that he will refuse to sign with any team. Not even Vegas. I mean why in the holy hell would he? It is 100% pointless. I rather have sit the rest of this season and all of next season.

I mean look at it this way. Not playing in the VHLM will not stunt his growth. All I would be missing out on is one measly pointless TPE point for posting in three game threads. I think Ko Kane can go without that shitty “incentive” I believe he will do just fine without it. The only thing he will be truly missing out on is the max achievement tracker points. Which I am known for always getting max. But that’s just twenty. Once again for a player that will max out at about 750-850 TPE I highly doubt that he will miss that little twenty points.

I write this because I want to tell you the member new or old that you do not need the VHLM. You know you hate it and you know you rather play in the VHL faster rather than play in a league that they don’t even aim to win. No one cares about winning in the league. So if you end up on a shitty team you have to hope your so called GM trades you, BUT! That’s if they don’t put a huge price on you. GM’s in the VHLM are unwilling to make trades that mean they may have to suck for a season. They rather be a middle of the pack team and hope they upset teams along the way to the cup. That’s a lot of hope if you ask me.

So why even put your player through that? What is the point to put yourself in that atmosphere? You can continue gaining TPE every week and not play for a team. I think we are coming to a change of tide so to speak. We are coming to the point where people are realizing just how pointless and meaningless the VHLM is. I think people should start refusing to play in the VHLM. Maybe just maybe then real and actual changes league wide can be made to ensure the survival of the VHL. The VHLM on the other hand is a dirty old toe nail you know you have to cut off but have not gotten around to doing it. I highly suggest grabbing the toe nail clippers guys, it may actually make you less grumpy and annoyed to not have it there. Just a thought.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Shots Fired [1/2]