Claimed: Downright refusal [1/2]

BluObieZ

Ko Kane a player that is looked as one of the top talents in the S57 draft last week announced that he refuses to sign with any VHM team once he declares for the S57 draft. But more information is coming forth about Ko Kane and what is being called a downright refusal to play in the failing league.

Not only will he not play for any VHLM team once he declares but he will also refuse to play for any team that drafts and or trades for him after he is drafted in the S56 VHLM draft. To ensure he gets his way he will not sign with any VHL team that the GM/Agent has any players on. Also he is also more than willing to say that if a team even tries to think about drafting him and playing he will go as far as to say he will refuse to sign with the VHL team that drafts him if any of the players that are on that VHLM team that drafted and played him.

If this all goes according to plan, then Ko Kane will be the first player in league history to refuse to play for the failing minor league and get his way. Even with his refusal he is eligible to play in the league for up to two season even though there is no way he would even stick around for a 2nd. He wants nothing to do with the VHLM and I honestly believe that the league most likely wants nothing to do with him since what happened with his player agent. The feeling of "fuck you" seems to be mutual. But for any team that wants a shot this year and next year it is a huge slap in the face because Ko Kane will be one of if not the best D eligible. His aggressive style of play would help any team that needs a good hard hitting shutdown D. But... that will not happen so the league and the teams within that shitty failing league might as well look elsewhere for entertainment. Ko Kane is more than determined to sit out the remainder of this season and all of next season as a demonstration against the shitty so called league.

But before you think that this will effect him playing for VHL teams you are sadly mistaken. If he agrees to sign with you, then he has picked you as much as you picked him. As long as you do not have the GM that wants to fuck him in the VHLM and in EXTREME CASES the players that played for that GM. He will still be a good player to have on your team. Not only that you can ask anyone who has dealt with him in recent memory they all say he is a great person to have in the LR... Aside from a handful of morons. 

Ko Kane's agent Robbie Zimmers set all kinds of records last season and now he is looking to set yet another one. The only player agent to have a player to refuse and not play in the so called VHLM. Which should be a nice stinging slap to the league and the people that run it. Robbie in a very quick statement took a shot at the league "Have fun going for the cup, but do it without Ko Kane. I will ignore any and all attempts to contact me about him. I will decline every and all contract offer so you cannot tell me that me not refusing after a set amount of hours Ko becomes property of a pointless team. I have thought this out and planned it out. If you think I planned out the next 3 seasons, wait till you see my plan with Ko Kane"

Will be an interesting storyline, and you will have a load of banked TPE probably if you don't want to allocate it ahead of time in case people decide to still play you in the VHLM and give up on your VHL potential.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Downright refusal [1/2]