NHL's Expension Draft Thread

boubabi

7 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Giroux is a top flight center is he not? I mean he had a down year sure, but is Philly really closing the book on a 60-80 point center in his prime?

Still a number 1C, but his ES numbers have been trending downward. He's still going to do what he does on the PP, but we need to start to sort out his replacement (as best you can replace someone like him).

Just now, Fire Hakstol said:

Still a number 1C, but his ES numbers have been trending downward. He's still going to do what he does on the PP, but we need to start to sort out his replacement (as best you can replace someone like him).

Makes sense, though i personally dont see a number 1 C here couple second line C

2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Elliot would work well Platooning with Nuevrith. Better than Mason atleast

Brian Elliot is worse than Mason. Elliott can not make a clutch save to save his life. He will always buckle under the playoff pressure. Stone Cold Steve Mason is not a bad goalie, but their defense hasn't been stellar.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Brian Elliot is worse than Mason. Elliott can not make a clutch save to save his life. He will always buckle under the playoff pressure. Stone Cold Steve Mason is not a bad goalie, but their defense hasn't been stellar.

That was fair to say for the years before this past season, but both he and Neuvirth were legitimately bad last season, outside of the lack of defensive depth on the team.

51 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

:lol: I cant believe the Knights actually took Sbisa off the canucks hands. literal fucking pylon

Well they needed cap haha