Ko Kane declares...

BluObieZ

Ko Kane is a few weeks away from... nothing really because today he made  the announcement that should shock no one. He made it official that he will not accept any offer thrown at him from any VHLM team when he declares for the the S57 VHL draft in a few weeks time. He is so hell bent on not playing in the dying league that he promises that he will make it very hard for any team to draft him and use him in S56. For a guy who is being billed as the next Scott Stevens because of his aggressive style of play this may be a huge blow to the league that is struggling to find talent. Not just talent, but talent that will stick around for more than one season. In his brief statement Ko Kane told the press "I have been advised by my player agent and people close too me that I should not and will not be playing in a league that is dying a slow death. It is pointless. So to all the five teams do not waste the effort to shoot me an offer. My agent will ignore any and all attempts, also for the S56 VHLM draft do not waste a draft pick on me. i rather sit the season then play in the VHLM" It will be interesting to see how the VHLM and it's so called GM's will react to this but something tells me the feeling maybe mutual.