Power Rankings

scoop

honestly, I've never seen that many tanking teams

Seems hard to think that one day they will compete. You really need a top notch gm player plus a safe top 2 pick in a draft imo

I think I'm one of the GM's who's not actually trying to tank. I just don't have a good roster yet. My team doesn't attract any free agents, and I'm basically just waiting for Boeser/Reinholdt/Ironside/Sokolov to keep growing, and Dexter Lane to come up from the VHLM next season, and hopefully Daring Do.

Although, it would obviously be fucking amazing if I somehow get a lottery pick and snag McAllister.

First one these I actually think I've ever listened to, really liked it. I agree that those three teams at 6-8 are probably the toughest to rank, think I'd go Calgary-Toronto-Riga but could be persuaded any number of ways.

8 hours ago, boubabi said:

honestly, I've never seen that many tanking teams

Seems hard to think that one day they will compete. You really need a top notch gm player plus a safe top 2 pick in a draft imo

Obviously because I have a stake in the game, but will be really curious about that Toronto/Calgary battle for the playoffs - especially because Cologne has Calgary's first this season. If Cologne's able to get super lucky and combine von Axelberry and Stolzschweiger with the top two picks (you and me?), that goes a very long way. Assuming Seattle's 7-9 picks this past year all stay active, they're on the similar trajectory too.

8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Calgary should be 7th imo. The thing is Gowecny should be on their roster and with him, this team is much stronger.

Oh, yeah with Gowecny for sure they're higher. I was just looking at the rosters on the sim file and he wasn't there.

27 minutes ago, Strtlght said:

Oh, yeah with Gowecny for sure they're higher. I was just looking at the rosters on the sim file and he wasn't there.

that's because @Will is dumb. I even asked where Gowecny was yesterday, and he still goes ahead and sims again without him there