Teams I have Played For

I have been here on and off season the beginning. So here I will do a quick run down of who I have played for while being active and inactive in which I can remember.

Shawn Howard

My first player, was drafted by Calgary but was released right after. Signed with Amstel because they offered me more money. Traded to Seattle Everblades when Kendrick was GM. Traded to the Toronto Legion before signing and retiring in Season 6 after winning a cup with Helsinki.

Alexander Howard

My nephew's name. Did not go well with Alex because I was inactive and stuff. I don't think he played much in the VHL but was draft by the Seattle Bears.

Peter Pajaavi-Svensson

Named after Peter Forsberg and Magnus Pajaarvi Svensson. Pretty sure he was drafted by Vasteras and didn't last very long once again.

Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson was named after the character in the Lightning Thief series. I read all the books and they were my fav series of all time to read, just thinking of it, I might have to read them again. Was drafted by the Riga Reign and I think might have been traded to the New York Americans at one point.

Steven Stamkos

Took a break in S18 to come back around the S30/31 mark to create Stamkos. Was very surprised to see that the VHL was still a thing. For awhile, no one knew who I was but it didn't take very long for people to figure out. Stamkos was drafted by the Quebec City Meute, traded to the Dynamo while inactive, traded to the Seattle Bears before I retired him.

Dimothenis Vlasis

Vlasis was drafted 4th overall by the Cologne Express. Named because Dimothenis sounded very cool and I went with Vlasis just for fun. Went inactive but did win a Cup again for the first time since S6 with Vlasis in S42 with the New York Americans after being traded there. I think these are the only two teams Vlasis played. 

Shawn Muller

Came back after another break and made my best player ever in Shawn Muller. Stayed active his whole career and almost broke 900 TPE. Look to get more than that with Gretzky. Won a cup again in S51 with Riga. Drafted by Seattle, traded to Davos, played for Riga and ended my career with Stockholm.

Shawn Gretzky

Drafted by Davos

Amstel/Avangard/Davos - 4

Seattle - 4

Vasteras/Stockholm - 2

Riga - 2

Toronto - 1

Helsinki - 1

Quebec - 1

Cologne - 1

New York - 1

So actively, I am pretty sure I have played more active Seasons with Davos or Seattle than any team in the VHL. Also this means I have never played a single season in Calgary. While also playing inactive in New York. I have never played an active season in Calgary or New York. So with my 2nd active player who I will do PT's with I would like to play in Calgary with @eaglesfan036 or in New York with @Devise of course being who I am and a team player, I would never turn down being drafted to any team and I will still give them my all until they don't need my services.

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i was hoping you wouldnt:ph34r:

, who is your HoF there. 

Terrell Jellyfish. I personally don't believe he belongs in there but hey, he won 4 straight PGotY awards because no new PG stayed active from S2-S9 til me. :P