Claimed: VHL UFC on FOX 1 [1/2]

TurnDaddy

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, I'm Curt  Menefee and welcome to VHL UFC on FOX ONE! I am joined by UFC President Dana White. Dana, for those that don't know exactly what is going on here tonight, why don't you please explain for everyone? 

Menefee-White-15-1040x585-607x337.jpg

DW: Certaintly Curt. It's real simple really, everyone at UFC, including myself, have been paying attention to the VHL for a long time now and like anyone who likes hockey, we like the fights that go along with it. It's part of the entertainment. But sometimes you really wish you would like to see some guys duke it out, but it never quite develops. One guy walks away, or you know, there's a lot of talk before and after games, but these guys never really see the ice at the same time to see if things evolve. Well, we have solved that. The VHL and UFC are proud to announce that we've partnered up and we have a whole lineup of fights for these guys to take their hockey gloves off and swap them for our gloves. All the fights are strictly volunteer because these are the guys who want to, simply put, beat the snot out of each other. Bonuses can be achieved for fight of the night, knockout out of the night, excetera excetera. I think this is going to be a lot of fun. 

CM: Yes that does. I haven't seen the card yet, but I assume you have some big names lined up for this? 

DW: You know me Curt, Of course we do. And we are also happy to say that in addition to Joe Rogan signing up to announce this, we are bringing back Mike Goldberg also. Many past and current MMA stars will also help out in being color commentators. This is going to be huge. 

CM: Well, without any more delay, what's on the slate for tonight? 

DW: Tonight we are bringing you Vernon Von Axelberry and Markus King. These two appear to absolutely hate each other and we could not be more proud to put them in the Octogon together and watch them battle it out. Let's get to it! 

CM: Let's get to it indeed! We now go down to the ring. Joe? 

Cefc4XHXIAEy7Xg.jpg:large

Joe Rogan: Thanks Curt. This is a really interesting fight, these guys talk so much shit to each other, almost on a daily basis, that you know there is a some bad blood here. I for one, can not wait to see what they do to each other. Welcome back Mike! 

Mike GoldBerg: Thanks Joe, glad to be back and I am with you on this one. There is obviously a lot, and I mean a lot, of tension with these two. It's going to be very interesting to see who can back their talk up out there tonight. Vernon had about twenty pounds on Markus, but both agreed to fight at 213 and as heavyweights. With that, Our guest tonight is current UFC heavyweight title holder Stipe Miocic. Stipe, any thoughts? 

Stipe: I think these guys are going to absolutely put it all out there tonight and beat each other up real good. It's going to be fun. I like that I have a front row seat to this. 

MG: With that, let's go to the ring and Bruce Buffer! 

Bruce Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, this is the moment everyone has been waiting for! The MAIN event! LIIIIIIIIIIIVE FROM A SOLD OUT MGM GRAND, from Las Vegas Nevada THIS IS VHL UFC on FOX 1. 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME! The undisputed VHL UFC Goalie fighter in the heavyweight division championship of the world! 

Introducing first out of the blue corner, fighting out of Victoria, British Columbia Canada, MAAAAAAAARKUUUUUUUUSSSSS KIIIIIIING! 

And in the red corner, fighting out of Ancorage Alaska, USA, VVVVVVERRRNON VOOOOON AXEEEEELLLBEEEEEEERRRYYY! 

TBC next week! 

Also wanted to mention that if anyone is interested in their players fighting I'll try to make this a thing. Maybe. If I feel like it. Just throw out names if you are. Otherwise I'll just randomly pick people. 

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

I absolutely am. I've talked about doing a legit side thing and streaming fights on UFC on PS4 but that takes a bunch of time and effort to organise. I'd probably be down with enough interest though.

Seems like it. I used to do NCAA CAPs as a side thing in these leagues years ago for fun and it always a ton of a work to create everyone and make the posts etc etc. far too little time to do all that these days. I'd probably be willing to do write ups or a part if something materialized. 

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: VHL UFC on FOX 1 [1/2]