S54 VHLM Awards

Frank

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

If you actually would be able to look past your hate for me and comprehend what I am saying maybe you would understand. But asking those two things might be a stretch for you. Your comprehension of things is pretty limited. Please and I do mean PLEASE quote what I said in here is me crying. I pointed out how big of a joke the VHLM is then went onto say that it is all comedy to me. Which leads the reader (you) to the obvious conclusion that I am laughing. This is actually amusing. I love it. Gives me more shit for my series of MS's poking fun at the dying league that is the VHLM.

I don't hate anyone but the man who wrote the album "Graduation", I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of being hated; because we know that sort of stuff gets your rocks off. 

You make up this little "I shrug it off" phrases to make it look like it doesn't bother you, but the more you post about this stuff, it's not comedy to you it actually eats you away. I mean if it truly didn't bother you you would have let it all go. However, you are stuck here with so much animosity to Frank, Bana or whoever else you think is standing there thinking about your feelings through all this; when really they just have moved on. You even mention that you did right in the VHLM's and that you don'tscare off prospects. Every post in the past two weeks though has been looked at by new members and they are not interested in staying here. Now if you're truly wanting to scare them off, keep going and I'm sure you'll be dealt with swiftly. The issue is that you have to personally insult others to make yourself feel better; it's the classic case of a man who is so small trying to make himself so big in his head. Come after me, sure. Scare off new members from this hockey league and you'll have bigger problems.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I don't hate anyone but the man who wrote the album "Graduation", I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of being hated; because we know that sort of stuff gets your rocks off. 

You make up this little "I shrug it off" phrases to make it look like it doesn't bother you, but the more you post about this stuff, it's not comedy to you it actually eats you away. I mean if it truly didn't bother you you would have let it all go. However, you are stuck here with so much animosity to Frank, Bana or whoever else you think is standing there thinking about your feelings through all this; when really they just have moved on. You even mention that you did right in the VHLM's and that you don'tscare off prospects. Every post in the past two weeks though has been looked at by new members and they are not interested in staying here. Now if you're truly wanting to scare them off, keep going and I'm sure you'll be dealt with swiftly. The issue is that you have to personally insult others to make yourself feel better; it's the classic case of a man who is so small trying to make himself so big in his head. Come after me, sure. Scare off new members from this hockey league and you'll have bigger problems.

LOL. Bud haven't you thought that it's reactions like this that make me say shit that I do. Like I said days ago, I honestly couldn't give a fuck less about not being the Vegas GM. The VHLM is a dump and will be gone soon. I will enjoy every second, mili second and nano second that I make fun of it. Honestly thought you knew this by now. Ego drives me forward. This is all about ego and how I am better than you and your little VHLM. Go be "GM" to your little team. Go on. Get. Pat those players on the head and tell em it will be okay.

Oh and btw I don't have to feel better about myself. I already know I am better than you and that's all that matters. You cannot hold a candle to who I am and what I am. That's not even talking about on here. Because your achievements here mean shit in the real world. I won this little battle we have the first day I stepped into this league. I was better than you then and I am better than you now. Ego is a wonderful thing. Maybe you should get one bro. Don't always settle for being stepped on and kissing ass to get any bit of authority. That you so desperately crave and need. Just so you can think you are important and people value you. I on the other hand don't care what people online think of me. There is a difference. No need to cry. The shit I say and do on here and online is for my amusement. No crying and whining needed. It's me saying the shit other people want to say but won't because you are authority around here and the bigger boys will always side with you. You just don't like that I actually point that out and ruffle your little feathers. 

Oh and no my intention is not to "scare" new members away. I have no idea where you got that.

Edited by BobertZ

42 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

LOL. Bud haven't you thought that it's reactions like this that make me say shit that I do. Like I said days ago, I honestly couldn't give a fuck less about not being the Vegas GM. The VHLM is a dump and will be gone soon. I will enjoy every second, mili second and nano second that I make fun of it. Honestly thought you knew this by now. Ego drives me forward. This is all about ego and how I am better than you and your little VHLM. Go be "GM" to your little team. Go on. Get. Pat those players on the head and tell em it will be okay.

Oh and btw I don't have to feel better about myself. I already know I am better than you and that's all that matters. You cannot hold a candle to who I am and what I am. That's not even talking about on here. Because your achievements here mean shit in the real world. I won this little battle we have the first day I stepped into this league. I was better than you then and I am better than you now. Ego is a wonderful thing. Maybe you should get one bro. Don't always settle for being stepped on and kissing ass to get any bit of authority. That you so desperately crave and need. Just so you can think you are important and people value you. I on the other hand don't care what people online think of me. There is a difference. No need to cry. The shit I say and do on here and online is for my amusement. No crying and whining needed. It's me saying the shit other people want to say but won't because you are authority around here and the bigger boys will always side with you. You just don't like that I actually point that out and ruffle your little feathers. 

Oh and no my intention is not to "scare" new members away. I have no idea where you got that.

I'm honestly not bothered really, but your constant complaining about being fired says you are. Narcissistic personalities aren't really that special underneath, because despite what has happened to your personal life; no one here is to blame for your shortcomings and misfortunes.

I will go be a General Manager in a sim league that is for fun and that new members enjoy. You driving them away only hurts your cause for staying here, because believe it or not - accusing new members of being under an alias' just because they disagree with you is something that hurts sign ups. Also going around on this whole pouting expedition of yours just makes less people want to stand up and back your opinion on this matter. I disagree with people all the time on here, but if you sit there and honestly think that individuals actually give a rats ass what you think; you're sadly mistaken.

Also your constant talk about others self-worth and links to suicide are troubling. It's okay to banter with people and give off slide jokes where and there; but to actually tell someone on the internet that "i am better than you" and "that's not even talking about on here", it just proves that you may actually need assistance. Telling another member he should end it all and anything to make someone feel that way is just cowardish.

Thanks for the shared award. :)  Woo! Boeser won something!

Robbie, you clearly tried to bait Kendrick into an argument in here with your comment. He came in here congratulating everyone, then you turned this into a shit thread.

Although, it's pretty clear that @BobertZ Vegas team was the best in the regular season. I'm not sure if the playoffs are considered for a GM Award, but if they are then I don't mind the shared GM award, considering TLO's Wild had a good battle and came close in the finals.

9 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I'm honestly not bothered really, but your constant complaining about being fired says you are. Narcissistic personalities aren't really that special underneath, because despite what has happened to your personal life; no one here is to blame for your shortcomings and misfortunes.

I will go be a General Manager in a sim league that is for fun and that new members enjoy. You driving them away only hurts your cause for staying here, because believe it or not - accusing new members of being under an alias' just because they disagree with you is something that hurts sign ups. Also going around on this whole pouting expedition of yours just makes less people want to stand up and back your opinion on this matter. I disagree with people all the time on here, but if you sit there and honestly think that individuals actually give a rats ass what you think; you're sadly mistaken.

Also your constant talk about others self-worth and links to suicide are troubling. It's okay to banter with people and give off slide jokes where and there; but to actually tell someone on the internet that "i am better than you" and "that's not even talking about on here", it just proves that you may actually need assistance. Telling another member he should end it all and anything to make someone feel that way is just cowardish.

No. Not cowardish. It's called being an asshole. Which in am.  Never hid that fact. Oh and your theory of me needing assistance is so beyond wrong that I actually dont blame you for not seeing it. I say that I am better than people because I know I am and because I know it will get a rise out of you. I mean look. You aren't even following your own "robbie rule" of "ignore him and he will go away" till you actually do that, it proves that I am better than you on here and in real life. Toodles for now. 

25 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

No. Not cowardish. It's called being an asshole. Which in am.  Never hid that fact. Oh and your theory of me needing assistance is so beyond wrong that I actually dont blame you for not seeing it. I say that I am better than people because I know I am and because I know it will get a rise out of you. I mean look. You aren't even following your own "robbie rule" of "ignore him and he will go away" till you actually do that, it proves that I am better than you on here and in real life. Toodles for now. 

It doesn't get a rise out of me at all though, it just cements the fact you do need assistance. I don't have a "Robbie Rule", no one on here does because that would mean you have value to the site.

Keep degrading people, one day you'll let it all out and break down.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

It doesn't get a rise out of me at all though, it just cements the fact you do need assistance. I don't have a "Robbie Rule", no one on here does because that would mean you have value to the site.

Keep degrading people, one day you'll let it all out and break down.

The fact you keep posting proves I'm right. Till you obey your own rule. Face it you've lost. You claiming of no Robbie rule makes me want to fish up the last time I got banned and find comments that were made by you. You are nothing but a liar and a lowlife.

I'll never breakdown. My self worth is way too high to let anything get at me. It's all games and fun times with me. Too you and others it may seem I'm doing this to scream look at me. But it's just a game to me. A game I very much enjoy. I get to play the "villian" and the "asshole" which I very much am one. A proud one at that.

Do yourself a favour. Stop posting in here. That will stop me. So the league can go back to normality. Till my next VHLM jab article that is. Because you know you will post in it.

Edited by BobertZ

3 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

The fact you keep posting proves I'm right. Till you obey your own rule. Face it you've lost. You claiming of no Robbie rule makes me want to fish up the last time I got banned and find comments that were made by you. You are nothing but a liar and a lowlife.

I'll never breakdown. My self worth is way too high to let anything get at me. It's all games and fun times with me. Too you and others it may seem I'm doing this to scream look at me. But it's just a game to me. A game I very much enjoy. I get to play the "villian" and the "asshole" which I very much am one. A proud one at that.

Do yourself a favour. Stop posting in here. That will stop me. So the league can go back to normality. Till my next VHLM jab article that is. Because you know you will post in it.

How about you start banking some TPE for these VHLM jab articles you've been writing before you forget about them lol

20 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

People who have true self worth don't need to prove it to others though...?

34 minutes ago, Jericho said:

People who have true self worth don't need to prove it to others though...?

I only bring it up when he attacks me saying mine must be low. I don't bring it up for no reason out of the blue. It's called defending yourself. Stay out of this

10 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I only bring it up when he attacks me saying mine must be low. I don't bring it up for no reason out of the blue. It's called defending yourself. Stay out of this

But didn't you start the bitching in this thread? Defending yourself really only works in the context that you don't start the bants yourself...

Also don't presume to tell me what to do, I'm a grown man who knows he's better than you. I'll do as I please. Just remember, I'm definitely better than you.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

But didn't you start the bitching in this thread? Defending yourself really only works in the context that you don't start the bants yourself...

Also don't presume to tell me what to do, I'm a grown man who knows he's better than you. I'll do as I please. Just remember, I'm definitely better than you.

HAHAHAHAHA you better than me lol