Claimed: VHLM Hypocrisy [1/2]

BluObieZ

So you must have thought I would have let this go by now because it’s the VHLM and how big of a failure it is. It never was about being fired. I honestly couldn’t give a rat’s ass less than I already do. I didn’t even take my measly 1tpe per week payment to run a team most weeks because it really was never about that. Sure I had fun in Vegas and making it the team that it was last season and is this season. I shaped that team into the best thing you have ever laid your little eyes on in the VHLM. I not only made the team amazing I let off a media assault that has never been seen before. So much so that even if you were not in the VHLM and you were not trying to actively stop me you were cheering on the people doing so.

You had a ton of new players enter the league and choosing shitty teams over Vegas. Which is all fair. But where are half those players now? They didn’t even make it into the VHLM draft. Odd huh? And half is me being nice about it. People were so caught up in trying to stop the big bad Robbie that they themselves forgot about what the VHLM is about.

The VHLM is about developing players and helping them along so when the make the jump to the big leagues they are actually good and they do not lose interest. The other teams failed at doing this. Sure, my Aces didn’t make it easy being on these other teams, because being on them spelled that you were playing for second place at best.

I knew all along that we would lose games last season and we did, but let me point out that most of those losses came after my leave of absence. Not because Punk is horrible at making lines, but because he had different ideas than I did. I let him do what he wanted with the lines because I honestly was more occupied with my personal life. Which I believe is understandable.

Then came the playoffs where we lost a few games. We were taken to six games by a team that had no shot at even taking a game from us, but like usual I got cocky upon my return with about 15 games left when we went on yet another winning streak. I left things as is till the two losses in the Finals.

My point is the changes that I made were not moving players around. It was strictly strategies and playing time for each line. I never played with playing time the whole season till game 5 of the finals. For someone that is accused only to be ego driven, only wanting to win and not caring about his players I sure didn’t want to fuck anyone out of minutes. I wanted to be as far minutes wise as I possibly could. Every time someone said to me they wanted more minutes or a line change I did my best to accommodate their request.

Sure I refused to trade two players that personally attacked me in the locker room first. I refused because I had no time to actually search for a trade and for them attacking me when they could have done in it private in PM. I wanted to teach them a lesson about being whiney babies. Sure it’s not my job to teach lessons but that is why I did it.

People claim that Punk is the reason why those two got their way, but if you open your closed mind you will remember that I gave him permission to search for a trade. If I never did that then no trade would have been made. Sure they would have been removed from my team, which basically is what happened because we got nothing in return but a shit goalie for shits and gigs so we can start him for jokes.

I was told that I was “fired” because of this stupid incident. Which itself is stupid and ridiculous. I get accused of only caring about winning and not the players, but at the start of the season I told every member of the team that I would try my best at getting them all max achievement points. Which… correct me if I am wrong is me showing that I care about the development of my players. So much so that at the end of the regular season I saw that some players did not achieve that and I actually felt like that I failed them. I wanted each and every player to be better.

Why? Because when I drafted them I had a plan. I knew exactly who I was drafting and why. I knew who would be around for more than last season. I wanted S55 to be a repeat. Better players means a better shot at that. I knew I had no 1st this season so I had did my damn best to help my players along. Every question that new members asked I would answer or I would get someone else to answer it.

If the firing squad looked into the S54 thread they would have seen evidence of all this. They would have seen that I did not ignore the true meaning of the VHLM. They would have seen that I actually cared about my players and that I was doing my job as GM. But no inquiry was made, no one messaged me to ask me to explain shit. Nothing. I bet the conversation between the firing squads four members was one message long and it read something along the lines of “I’m firing Robbie” no reason as too why. No nothing. They had no reason at all to take the team that I built away from me. If they actually did their job they would have done that. I was not fired because of those two clowns. I was fired because I am Robbie and because they knew I had plans for VHLM domination for at least the next two seasons.

People cried that I dominated last season, but no one cried that Ottawa did the same thing the season before. No one cried that Ottawa was clearly trying to cheat and did cheat by signing seven players when the limit was five. The league just let them cheat and they raised the limit. If I had done the same but before Ottawa… well then it would have been the end of all shit. So you can tell me why I was “fired” till you are blue in the face. I don’t care, because I know the evidence is in the Vegas LR. The writing is on the so called “wall” but as they were leading me to my execution they chose to ignore it.

Which leads me to this and the first of my line of articles and other things against the failing league that is the VHLM. You think that my hype train last season was bad, wait till you read my next one. Which I will wait a week to post so I can laugh at a few teams and poke fun at things. So this upcoming week I will just do some vhl.com articles about the VHLM and do my planned Roast of @tfong. Enjoy the VHLM you scum. Enjoy it while it lasts which at this pace won’t be long. I know I will enjoy picking it apart piece by piece.  

35 minutes ago, canucks30 said:

Yeah sure it was never about being fired. Sure you aren't the one crying.

I'm sure your status updates are just filled with you being the bigger man...

Wait...

You again... can't quite figure out which member you are. Out with it. Why are you so scared to use your real sn? Till then I have no time for your mindless rambling.

14 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Once again you fail to look into things before acting. I said besides those two clowns.

People wanted to fire you right after that incident. But we kept you on so you could finish the season. You're welcome. 

41 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

You again... can't quite figure out which member you are. Out with it. Why are you so scared to use your real sn? Till then I have no time for your mindless rambling.

How long do I have to be active on this site before you believe that I'm a new guy?

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

People wanted to fire you right after that incident. But we kept you on so you could finish the season. You're welcome. 

Should have fired me then. Oh and I know you guys won't give me top exec even though I'm the only logical choice. You might as well announce that winner now. I know it's coming

• Head Moderator

I actually do understand your frustration with that entire situation. However from my own personal experience as VHLM commish, I felt you turned a lot of people against you due to how you went about the situation whereas people before you may have not had the same treatment.

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

Should have fired me then. Oh and I know you guys won't give me top exec even though I'm the only logical choice. You might as well announce that winner now. I know it's coming

You had a bunch of picks from the previous GM, drove members from the team, disappeared for a while, mind you for good reason but I don't think you personally deserve it.

18 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

You had a bunch of picks from the previous GM, drove members from the team, disappeared for a while, mind you for good reason but I don't think you personally deserve it.

You and the person that liked this are truly stupid if you believe this. Anyone can stockpile picks, it takes a talented GM to make smart choices with those picks. Not only did I pick players that will win the championship last season I made smart picks and selected guys who will be back this season. Mind you minus a goalie but that's not my fault because V2A is in the VHL this season and no one really is creating goalies due to the surplus already in the league. Me "disappearing" was for a great reason. Personal life trumps this shit any day of the week. For you to even mention that just shows your vote for Olympian was not because he was better.  i am the only logical pick for top exec because of the team I built. Hell i made the biggest trade in the season in offseason getting V2A. Without him it would have been easier to beat my Aces. It's called building from the net out. But whatever. I know I won't get the award and everyone else knows it. No matter if it's a no contest or not. Voting shouldn't even be required for it. But whatever. I suggest giving it to Kendrick because he's used to getting shit he doesn't deserve. Since he spends most of his time on his knees kissing ass and sucking cock... and yes I know he wasn't a GM last season.

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

You and the person that liked this are truly stupid if you believe this. Anyone can stockpile picks, it takes a talented GM to make smart choices with those picks. Not only did I pick players that will win the championship last season I made smart picks and selected guys who will be back this season. Mind you minus a goalie but that's not my fault because V2A is in the VHL this season and no one really is creating goalies due to the surplus already in the league. Me "disappearing" was for a great reason. Personal life trumps this shit any day of the week. For you to even mention that just shows your vote for Olympian was not because he was better.  i am the only logical pick for top exec because of the team I built. Hell i made the biggest trade in the season in offseason getting V2A. Without him it would have been easier to beat my Aces. It's called building from the net out. But whatever. I know I won't get the award and everyone else knows it. No matter if it's a no contest or not. Voting shouldn't even be required for it. But whatever. I suggest giving it to Kendrick because he's used to getting shit he doesn't deserve. Since he spends most of his time on his knees kissing ass and sucking cock... and yes I know he wasn't a GM last season.

A monkey could have made those picks, big deal. You're a gigantic baby throwing a temper tantrum over everything. Screaming look at me, look at me like some kardashian wanna be.

4 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

A monkey could have made those picks, big deal. You're a gigantic baby throwing a temper tantrum over everything. Screaming look at me, look at me like some kardashian wanna be.

LOL thanks for that. hahahaha I can sleep good now. That was a good laugh