S55 Regular Season Index

Higgins

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix, otherwise you are free to send in lines. First sim will be tomorrow June 4th. Attributes are not updated yet.

GMs can use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

@Higgins The Komorov we've got in the index I presume is the VHLM version of Pavel Komarov, @Gooningitups old player, it should be Sergei Komarov

Also, not sure if I missed a call-up or something, but pretty sure we're still supposed to have Harambe

I've sent my lines for the first games, so if you just insert Harambe where the CPU forward is and straight swap the Komarov's, that'll be good thanks.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

@Higgins as per the call-up forum, Detlev, Gisler, and Smallwood will be called up to the VHL. Detlev and Gisler are on $4M contracts, and consider what happened last year with V2A... Yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea to remove them from Yukon, Ottawa, and Oslo respectively.

Ottawa shouldn't have Lawrence and Wolf behind Perought either with no VHLM inactive FA's allowed now.

25 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

@Higgins as per the call-up forum, Detlev, Gisler, and Smallwood will be called up to the VHL. Detlev and Gisler are on $4M contracts, and consider what happened last year with V2A... Yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea to remove them from Yukon, Ottawa, and Oslo respectively.

Ottawa shouldn't have Lawrence and Wolf behind Perought either with no VHLM inactive FA's allowed now.

Ottawa still has those rights if they drafted them though

6 minutes ago, Corco said:

@Higgins Sasky should have Vaclav Hrdina and Emiya Shirou pls

There are some players I've removed from rosters. They aren't active and are just taking up roster spots, if they make a return and don't recreate for some odd reason I'll add them.

Bears and Dynamo taking my guys to the pro's. Neither team can compete but they will fuck their future out of massive TPE, congrats on being horrible GMs