AG = Agility: 35
RB = Rebound Control: 40
SC = Style Control: 40
HS = Hand Speed: 40
RT = Reaction Time: 45
PS = Penalty Shot: 35
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 35

As a S49 draftee, this should be his seventh season and second season of regression. He also illegally added five points to experience with his initial creation TPE. Therefore please change his attribute to as follows:

SK = Skating: 32
SZ = Size: 32
AG = Agility: 32
RB = Rebound Control: 37
SC = Style Control: 37
HS = Hand Speed: 37
RT = Reaction Time: 42
PS = Penalty Shot: 32
EX = Experience: 35

Regression:

35 x 0.97 = 34, 34 x 0.95 = 32

40 x 0.97 = 39, 39 x 0.95 = 37

45 x 0.97 = 44, 44 x 0.97 = 42

Thanks! :cheers:

25 minutes ago, Higgins said:

First you can't go lower than the starting attribute.

Secondly we don't depreciate VHLM players.

:(

He will be playing in Cologne by the way, not the VHLM. It's fine though, can you have him added to the Express roster when the season starts, presumably tomorrow? Appreciate it.

• Senior Admin
6 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I'd need confirmation from @Will, but I'm pretty sure we made it so that inactive guys can't immediately be offered 7 Million in Free Agency. 

Correct

start at minimum and 250 or 500k raises 

13 hours ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

I'd need confirmation from @Will, but I'm pretty sure we made it so that inactive guys can't immediately be offered 7 Million in Free Agency. 

Doesn't say that in the rules.

6 hours ago, Will said:

Correct

start at minimum and 250 or 500k raises 

Doesn't say that in the rules, but I know I have to hit cap floor by season start, whenever that is.

3.25 for Cole, 4 for V2A, 4 for Detlev, 4 for Gisler, 7 for Smith, -2 for backup deduction, and I'm only at 20.25

Plan on taking Smallwood to arbitration but still...

4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Doesn't say that in the rules, but I know I have to hit cap floor by season start, whenever that is.

3.25 for Cole, 4 for V2A, 4 for Detlev, 4 for Gisler, 7 for Smith, -2 for backup deduction, and I'm only at 20.25

Plan on taking Smallwood to arbitration but still...

For the record, you don't have to lose 2M for the backup deduction, it's an optional deduction. 

2 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Ok I tagged you two in three illegal raises. I think that's enough to get my point across hopefully? @Will @YEAH!stlemania

Tbh, I wasn't fully aware of the 250k/500K rule that Will mentioned and I've made a post in the BOG regarding about their being too many unwritten rules so hopefully this is an issue that'll be fixed in the near future.

At the same rime though, there's a difference between winning a bidding war for a team with a slightly larger raise than they should (because if they hadn't gone to 7, someone else likely would of) and someone just outright bidding 7M for a guy who no-one else has any interest in (and to our credit, that is a rule that we have made sure to enforce in every instance) so I can't see a reason to put this through as anything other than Smith's initial salary, which is 1 season. 750K. There's still plenty of guys who don't have contract offers that are available for you to bid on in order to make the cap floor.

5 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Tbh, I wasn't fully aware of the 250k/500K rule that Will mentioned and I've made a post in the BOG regarding about their being too many unwritten rules so hopefully this is an issue that'll be fixed in the near future.

At the same rime though, there's a difference between winning a bidding war for a team with a slightly larger raise than they should (because if they hadn't gone to 7, someone else likely would of) and someone just outright bidding 7M for a guy who no-one else has any interest in (and to our credit, that is a rule that we have made sure to enforce in every instance) so I can't see a reason to put this through as anything other than Smith's initial salary, which is 1 season. 750K. There's still plenty of guys who don't have contract offers that are available for you to bid on in order to make the cap floor.

Seems fair to me but do I have to wait another 24 hours to see if anyone outbids my 750k or is Smith mine now?

Just now, punkhippie said:

Seems fair to me but do I have to wait another 24 hours to see if anyone outbids my 750k or is Smith mine now?

He can be yours now, I don't see anyone else being interested. If they were, I feel they would have posted in here appealing the initial offer. 

On 2017-6-4 at 10:25 AM, Higgins said:

First you can't go lower than the starting attribute.

Secondly we don't depreciate VHLM players.

Would still appreciate depreciation for the non-35 attributes and a removal of experience since Smith won't be a VHLM player. :cheers:

SK = Skating: 35
SZ = Size: 35
AG = Agility: 35
RB = Rebound Control: 37
SC = Style Control: 37
HS = Hand Speed: 37
RT = Reaction Time: 42
PS = Penalty Shot: 35
EX = Experience: 35