Some notable career stats in the form of my voice

scoop

• Commissioner

I definitely don't expect to beat the shutout record either. Would need to beat the single season record as well to do it and that doesn't seem likely in my last season, especially with the makeup of the league right now; it's more or less just fun to aim for. I'm perfectly content with 2nd place all-time which I only need 4 more to obtain.

Sadly my trophy cabinet is pretty empty so I doubt I'll be sundered for the HoF the way the Clegane's are (even with comparable stats) but that is what it is. Top 3 in any stat 55 seasons into the league is impressive enough in my books; even if it is unlikely to hold as you pointed out.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I definitely don't expect to beat the shutout record either. Would need to beat the single season record as well to do it and that doesn't seem likely in my last season, especially with the makeup of the league right now; it's more or less just fun to aim for. I'm perfectly content with 2nd place all-time which I only need 4 more to obtain.

Sadly my trophy cabinet is pretty empty so I doubt I'll be sundered for the HoF the way the Clegane's are (even with comparable stats) but that is what it is. Top 3 in any stat 55 seasons into the league is impressive enough in my books; even if it is unlikely to hold as you pointed out.

Hey maybe try picking up some playoff wins :P

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hey maybe try picking up some playoff wins :P

Boy I wish I could. If I had to pick 1 thing that confuses me with Holik's career (a lot of things actually do) it's that somehow my regular season stats can be amazing but somehow I always choke in the playoffs. My attributes are no worse, my team plays the same, but somehow I shit the bed every time. No idea why.

Just now, Beketov said:

Boy I wish I could. If I had to pick 1 thing that confuses me with Holik's career (a lot of things actually do) it's that somehow my regular season stats can be amazing but somehow I always choke in the playoffs. My attributes are no worse, my team plays the same, but somehow I shit the bed every time. No idea why.

Have you thought about upgrading leadership :P

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Have you thought about upgrading leadership :P

Both Cleganes had amazing playoff numbers and never touched Leadership. Wingate had mind-numbing playoff numbers and didn't update leadership until basically the very end. Leadership has been proven to do basically nothing.

At this point though I feel like it can't just be shitty luck. Once playoffs hit there is something legitimately wrong with Holik and I can't establish what it is. Last season for example, my S% dropped 43 points from it's regular season total and my GAA jumped by over a full point. Goalie stats tend to drop a bit in the playoffs but that level of variance doesn't make a lick of sense.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Both Cleganes had amazing playoff numbers and never touched Leadership. Wingate had mind-numbing playoff numbers and didn't update leadership until basically the very end. Leadership has been proven to do basically nothing.

At this point though I feel like it can't just be shitty luck. Once playoffs hit there is something legitimately wrong with Holik and I can't establish what it is. Last season for example, my S% dropped 43 points from it's regular season total and my GAA jumped by over a full point. Goalie stats tend to drop a bit in the playoffs but that level of variance doesn't make a lick of sense.

Maybe leadership reduces the level of variance :superautism: